Thread: on cycle! help!

rob661 is offline New Member

on cycle! help!

Ok I have a lil previous gyno , started a cycle and my nips were fine and now a month and a half in my nips are puff not sore yet , and lil lumps under but not real sore
    I'm not takin any estrogen control , what should I take to keep the gyno under control and keep my gains going

JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Did you do a correct PCT from your last cycle? You had gyno before you started this cycle?

If you are gyno prone, which obviously looks like you are, why would you not run an AI? You pretty much answered your own question, you said you're not taking any estrogen control, then you asked what should I take to keep gyno under control....

I would get an AI asap.

Just looked at your age, you're 20? Did you do any research at all before you started messing with AAS? You're going to jack yourself up man, and by the sounds of it you're already doing that.
    Last edited by JohnnnyBlazzze; 05-22-2012 at 03:18 PM.

I did start with a estrogen control , I was called e control , it was like 6 oxo but a guy told me to not run it it'll kill my gains
    And what do u recommend to take on cycle the whole time and that will help with gyno but not kill my gains ? I have clomid for my pct and I have hcg

JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Go read about AI's there's information all over the place about them.

You're to young dude, you have the potential to permanently mess your HPTA up and further down the line could result in you being on TRT for the rest of your life.

My recommendation is that you stop what you're doing and start your PCT.

All thats going wrong is puffy nips , no one can help me rather than say stop ? I'm already half way thru ima finish it so either ill find help on here on somewhere else ,
    Just thought someone could help out

freddy1418 is offline Associate Member
    You obviously need a AI... your asking for help and when given good advice you try and shoot it down... move foward the way you are and end up with gains u definitely don't want or get a AI NOW... and if u can't id say stop the cycle and pct as well but what do we know.... good luck with that

Thread Information