adam8785 is offline New Member

20 yr old here, need help!

Hi everyone,

I recently went to the doctor to get a blood test for a hormone imbalance because I have these pebbles growing under my nipples. Turns out I have gyno, but more importantly, I have very low testosterone levels . My results came back as 268 ng/dl. My doctor is going to prescribe me testosterone medicine, and I will be going in once every 2 weeks for an injection. Can anyone give me any tips/advice on what I should expect? is it ok to be takign my normal supps (creatine, whey protein, multi vitamins, fish oil, fat burners) while I am on this medication? I'm really nervous and I have no idea what to expect.

Thanks everyone

Notes: I have never run a steroid cycle or anything like that. Only supps I've ever taken are the ones listed above.

I'm new here, so I apologize in advance if this is posted in the wrong section.
    Last edited by adam8785; 05-22-2012 at 10:53 AM.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    You might want to post in the TRT section.

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You should inform us specifically about the type of Test and exact dosing your doctor will be injecting you with once every 2 weeks.

I would start this thread again with that information in the sooner future.

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    other than the gyno, do you have any other symptoms to suggest you're suffering from this low test level? i am not sure if its a good idea to jump right in and start trt, esp if you're asymptomatic. just chasing that number may not be the best way of treatment. taking more test now without AI will just mean you'll get higher estro later, which may make your gyno worse.

one alternative to starting trt right away is to try a course of serm, like clomid, for a couple of months to see if it can kick start your natty production. this is like a modified form of pct. but better ask your doc regarding this, and don't do it on your own.

what does the rest of your bloodworks look like? any other hormonal abnormalities?

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member

1trust is offline New Member
    Your 20. You do need help.. Need someone to talk to... ?

Thread Information