Thread: hcg

rbdavis10 is offline New Member

hcg

I got my hcg in yesterday. 2 vials ( 5000iu) each. One powder and one liquid. This may sound really stupid but at wk 4 and 8 im suppose to mix these together and take twice each wk in 2500 iu doses. Ok, these little bottles look to b sealed glass bottles. How do i get the needle in them to mix the two so they remain sterile? Also, will it b ok to let the remaing 2500iu sit a few days mixed up until the 2nd injection is needed. Any help appreciated. Thanks

trschnei is offline Junior Member
    you need to read swifto's hcg sticky. its in the PCT forum. you really dont know your ass from a hole in the ground right now.

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    No need to sound so harsh. We are all here to learn.

cb714 is offline Member
    Thats too much. Take 250ius each pin. Some people do twice a week for an even 500ius/wk while others do every 3 days. Dont pin 2500ius. Not sure if that was a mistype or not.

So if you have 5000 iu and you mix it with 10 ml of bacteriostatic water, it will give you 500iu/ml. You would then be pinning 1/2 ml every three days.

One more thing. After mixing it, make sure you keep it in the fridge otherwise it will go bad. In the fridge it should be good for 30-45 days.

Ok. I checked again. 1ml solvent and 1 vial pregnyl 5000. So liquid part is just 1ml.

Thats wat the bottles say on them. That should make 1/2ml 250mg which i should take twice a week on wk 4 & wk 8.

You need to take 250iu twice a week, yes? Typo?

Yea im with u (iu). Thanks.

Thread Information