Thread: Vanity question

Norwich Muscles is offline Junior Member

Vanity question

Hey guys,

Ive done 3 cycles before 2 years ago and my family life has settled down so would like to cycle again.

Ive got my test sorted etc, however am very vain when it comes to my hair, there is no problems with baldness in the family however would still like some form of protection if possible.

Can I take anything to protect against balding etc on cycle?

upperhandy is offline Member
    if you are only taking test you can look into finasteride @ about 1mg/d
    (it is very cheap to get proscar 5mg and a pill chopper to quarter them)

i have heard this could affect your gains however

dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What roids did you use in those previous 3 cycles cause if you didn't lose any hair before on roids that are very hard on hairline you will never lose your hair. You either have the male pattern baldness gene or you don't.

Norwich Muscles is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dece870717 View Post
    What roids did you use in those previous 3 cycles cause if you didn't lose any hair before on roids that are very hard on hairline you will never lose your hair. You either have the male pattern baldness gene or you don't.
    Thanks for your replies guys,

I just done test and dbol . As ive had no probs in the past, I should be OK then?

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Norwich Muscles View Post
    Thanks for your replies guys,

I just done test and dbol. As ive had no probs in the past, I should be OK then?
    Dece called it.
    Gear can only cause shedding, which typically restored post-cycle. AAS can exacerbate/accelerate MPB, but it won't cause it.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

Atomini is offline Banned
    If you want to be double-sure to not have any MPB effects from AAS, use Nizoral shampoo.

I personally do not have the gene for MPB in my family. Every male in my family history on both sides of my family had really thick heads of hair to the day they died, and my hair is extremely dense. I've done many cycles already all the way up to the most androgenic stuff like tren and masteron , etc. with no problems.

But what I do anyhow is I still use Nizoral shampoo when I shower. Nizoral contains ketocozanole as its active ingredient, which is used to treat dandruff conditions caused by fungus. What ketocozanole also does is it acts as a topical DHT blocker. In SOME cases, it has even caused hair regrowth shown in studies. However, if you let it soak in for a few mins in the shower, it will penetrate the scalp and block DHT at the hair follicles. The benefits is that it only has a localized effect (wherever you rub it on), so it does not come with the other issues that proscar or finasteride come with, AND you can use it on areas of your body that you may get acne from due to AAS use (due to its DHT blocking effects). It can prevent sebum secretion on the skin caused by DHT due to its act of blocking it.

I get a double bonus from it because I have had a bad longstanding dandruff problem and it also acts as a topical DHT blocker. Its really quite amazing and useful. Try to get the 2% bottle. I heard the 2% is perscription only in the states, so just order it from an online store based here in Canada where I live, and you should get it in the mail without a problem at all.

nikepump8844 is offline New Member
    I am familiar with nizoral success when used on the scalp for hair loss on-cycle, but haven't ever heard of using it to prevent acne on the back/shoulders as well. Does anybody else have success with that?

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nikepump8844 View Post
    I am familiar with nizoral success when used on the scalp for hair loss on-cycle, but haven't ever heard of using it to prevent acne on the back/shoulders as well. Does anybody else have success with that?
    i havent tried it, but nizoral is sort of an "antibiotic"... so, it might work.

Thread Information