Thread: Aderall wtf??!!

bigga4068 is offline Junior Member

Aderall wtf??!!

Say my draw today to discuss somethings and she gave me a.script for aderall to help my concentration. I'm in college and she wants me to be able to focus. I ain't gonna turn it down becuz I have heard its the bomb for studying but will it mess with my current cycle on a chemical level? I never had it before so I have no idea if it can interact harshly with aas and I'm not about to tell my draw I'm on em. So what do you guys think have ya heard.or read anything? Gonna do more research but thought I wud ask u guys also. By the way I'm i college but I'm not college age I'm 31.

calstate23 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bigga4068 View Post
    Say my draw today to discuss somethings and she gave me a.script for aderall to help my concentration. I'm in college and she wants me to be able to focus. I ain't gonna turn it down becuz I have heard its the bomb for studying but will it mess with my current cycle on a chemical level? I never had it before so I have no idea if it can interact harshly with aas and I'm not about to tell my draw I'm on em. So what do you guys think have ya heard.or read anything? Gonna do more research but thought I wud ask u guys also. By the way I'm i college but I'm not college age I'm 31.
    Dude, Fu*k adderall man. It's basically like taking tweak. It definitely will have effects on the heart and cardiovascular system. So it will definitely have side effects while on cycle.

I wouldn't mess with it, definitely on the note you're on a cycle.........But also the fact that if you love feeling and acting like a meth addict start using it

REALLY? Its a amphetamine? Fvck that dude i ain't no tweaker. Why the hell wud she prescribe me that? I know i said I wud like better concentration but damn. Sounds like shes.trying to kill a mosquito with a canon. Thanks for the info man def not for me.

BigBosanac is offline Junior Member
    What milligram did she prescribe to you? Yes it's an amphetamine. I took it back in college during finals week ha. It's not something to get all worked up about. But when I would lift I had the problem of not stopping and most definitely over training. So just know your limits. Try it out and if you don't like it, don't take it anymore but if you're looking for better concentration....you'll definitely get it

As for safety I would just make sure you're keeping an eye on the obvious; heart rate, blood pressure, etc.
    Last edited by BigBosanac; 05-23-2012 at 10:34 AM.

REALLY? Its a amphetamine? Fvck that dude i ain't no tweaker. Why the hell wud she prescribe me that? I know i said I wud like better concentration but damn. Sounds like shes.trying to kill a mosquito with a canon. Thanks for the info man def not for me.
    Yeah man, honestly I would stay completely away from it. No sh*t, it is 100% an amphetamine. Basically it is the same thing as meth in a pill. Lose appetite, insomina, feel like a crack head.

Hearing sh*t like that kind of pisses me off. I hear that all the time, doctors doing that. It's bullshit man. Especially, if there is any history of mental illness in your family like depression, bi polar, etc etc adderall is a great way to set it off

I think the most surprising thing is I didn't even really complain about concentration. To be honest I went in becuz I'm having trouble falling asleep, she did prescribe some sleep mess also. I might just save em for those major crunch weeks like finals week and junk. Only take em rarely or something. If they can help my score better grades it might b worth it ha ha.

Uh yeah, if sleeping is the issue I'd reallyyy recommend you stay away from adderall until you get that back on track. You will be awake for a while and have trouble falling asleep. And like calstate said if there is any history in depression, that one really comes out as you're coming off of it for the first few times. But if you want to give it a go, I would just suggest taking it very early so that way getting to sleep that night will be less of an issue.

I think the most surprising thing is I didn't even really complain about concentration. To be honest I went in becuz I'm having trouble falling asleep, she did prescribe some sleep mess also. I might just save em for those major crunch weeks like finals week and junk. Only take em rarely or something. If they can help my score better grades it might b worth it ha ha.
    Dude, if you're having trouble going to sleep now........Just wait. Doctors write it off because it's a huge money maker for them. You have to keep doing follow ups to rewrite scripts and sh*t. A lot of people get it prescribed but it really is a pretty hard core drug.

I have seen to many people get fu*ked up off of it. Personally, I like feeling well rested with a good appetite. Oh yeah, and not feeling like a low life tweaker, but that's just me.

And again, if you really are a person who already gets anxiety or any one in your family has depression and shit like that I really wouldn't take it at all. Increases your chances by like 5 times.

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    double post

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    Adderrall isn't that bad.. yes it's an amphetamine but if taken properly it improves concentration, if you actually need it.

On a training front, it sucks... Kills your appetite, bumps up heartrate even more in the gym, and also dehydrates you.

If you abuse it, yes you can feel that speed rush like you're tweakin or just blew down a few lines, but abuse is the keyword here...

The bigger issue is the dr. handing it out like candy, but that's a whole different can of worms.
    Last edited by jasc; 05-23-2012 at 11:45 AM.

Thanks guys all very strong points you ha e made. I def took the advice, i really don't think its something I need now but I will just keep it in the cabinet for the future if the need arises. Glad I asked tho, not that I wud have taken something without finding out what it was before hand but hearing it from other really help drive the point.t home ya know. Anyway thanks again fellas.

DanB is offline Banned
    Send your adderall to me, its the king of pre workout supps if used correctly

Which I prob can't advise because it borderlines on rec drug use, so yeah just send it me lol

Ha ha I know where ur going with that Danny ur right that does border rec use but wudnt taking it to study in a way also be the same? Ya sure its taking it for something positive but its still only for personal gain but whatever tho ha ha. I wonder if it wud lead to major over training or cud I tell myself to stop when I need to. I think the biggest negative for me wud b the loss of appetite. I know I'm a big guy and an endomorph but its still a bitch eating 7 meals a day.

aronjrsmil is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DanB View Post
    Send your adderall to me, its the king of pre workout supps if used correctly

Which I prob can't advise because it borderlines on rec drug use, so yeah just send it me lol
    How would it be used correctly? How would you use it for pre workout? I have some and I find all I want to do is write and write. I would love to be able to get something that would help me workout lol

ata1979 is offline Associate Member
    helped me graduate with a 3.2gpa. I would recommend going to the gym early in the morning before taking it cause it does give you some palpitations

then when you get bored with that...try vyvanse (70mg)

gymsoldier is offline Associate Member
    See bold.
    I remember reading an article that Hany Rambod wrote in MD about trouble sleeping. He mentioned taking a shake of just dextrose and water before bed, I can't remember how much dextrose, but it was plus 100g anyway. Something to do with spiking insulin making you sleepy? (Anyone care elaborate).

Thread Information