bigga4068 is offline Junior Member

Taking orals on an empty stomach

I dont have much experience with orals so since Ive started taking some Im wondering if it harmful to the stomach to do it without food? Also do you guys know what ar-r 's method of excepting payment is?

auswest is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    ive always taken them with fats before or after a meal, and ive always been told to take them a few hours away from taking any liver supps like milk thistle, not to sure why though. i always pay with credit card with arr.

kolaking is offline Associate Member
    Take mine with or without food. I see no dif.

reiss c is offline Associate Member
    I'd say never take these on a empty stomach. If u have to drink milk n have like banana or something.

Also I'd be staying away from pain killers etc e.g anadin extra ibuprofen ....

I had a stomach ulcer last year I did do a cycle 6weeks .
    See wicked gains but had to stop. Due to ulcer popping

bigga4068 is offline Junior Member
    Ya that's my fear is getting an ulcer. I also had no idea about taking em Sept from liver support supps. I been taking em both at sametime so that's good advice.bro thanx. These are some of the reasons Im not a.fan of orals but I wanted to try a.dbol .cycle so I guess that's the risk I have.to take. I'm eating every 2 hours anyway so it wud b more difficult to hit a time when my stomach is completely empty but I was curious to know how it wud affect the stomach anyway.

reiss c is offline Associate Member
    Pretty much make sure u line your stomach man out interest how many tabs u taking a day n how ?? Like 1 befor work out etc may b I was over doing it lol

Thread Information