superdave1980 is offline Junior Member

getting back on after some time off, a little support supplement info please ....

Been a while since I've been on here....Stats: age,32 weight,180 (naturally155lbs) bf ,12% 10 yrs lifting prolly 7 heavy.
    Ok, I have typically ( outside of doing designers) only run cyp or E 10 to 12wk cycles and that has worked very well in the past. I'm in the process of getting my diet back on track as well as the determination I once had. It's hard to do after nursing a broken hand amongst other injuries sustained from a motorcycle accident. I have come across glo**l Ho****s Anadrol , 50 enough for 3weeks at 50 mg a day and wanna combine it with the amount of cyp I typically use on a 10wk cycle. My doc says I'm healthy, good cholesterol is over bad which is remarkably low , bp consistently checks low. The main thing that worries me is I have an elevated liver enzyme but its hereditary and after quite a few tests the doc says not to be concerned.
    would some experienced members mind recommending some support supplements to help combat the side affects of the anadrol? Your warnings and precautions are also greatly appreciated.

????

dooie is offline Senior Member
    Liv52 and don't drink alcohol

Not a drinker any way. I'll look for some and start taking it a few weeks in advance. Thank you sir, for the reply.

Thread Information