Jumbo Yams is offline New Member

Need some help from the juice guru's in regards to my new stack and dosages!!!!!

I'm almost four weeks in to my next cycle and am wondering about what dosages would be best with this stack combination. I am currently taking 300mg of sust, 300mg of deca every 4 days, along with oral turinabol at 40mg every day. I am also taking arimidex at 1mg everyday to keep my estrogen levels down and try and prevent any gyno from happening. I have nolva,colmid and hcg for pct on hand. So far I have put on about 12 lbs of lean mass, looking very vascular and have no sides. I have just started to add 250mg of enanthate every four days along with stack. I'm going to run anavar for the last month when I come off the tbol. My question is about my dosage intake... do you think this stack dosage is too high? That's 2020mg every eight days between each and all compounds combined. Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Jumbo Yams

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    what are your stats?
    your cycle was fine i wouldnt add in the test e or var
    i would use the hcg now not during pct. 250iu 2x a week
    Do you normally have estro issues? 1mg of a-dex ed is a pretty high dose
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

I just happened to have the enth left over from before and figured I may as well use it up. Why would you not taper off with var to help cut a bit more? As for hcg is it more beneficial to use during an entire cycle as opposed to towards the end? I just started with the a-dex about five days ago when my nipples started to get a little sore. So I guess that was the only mild side I have experienced thus far. What dose of a-dex do you recommend? I was told that an anti e was good to run over the entire cycle, and help to become more vascular. What are your thoughts?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    yes anit-e are good to use during the whole cycle. most people start at .25mg -.5mg eod and adjust as needed
    yes hcg is better run during the cycle. i would use it at 250iu 2x a week up till pct
    There is no need for you to use the test e. save it for another cycle. And if your having estro problems bumping up your doses isnt going to help.
    your diet is going to make you cut up not var. There comes a point you are just using to much stuff bro.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

stpete is offline Banned
    X2 on everything Gixxer said.

Thanks guys! Much appreciated. Will adjust accordingly.

Thread Information