minitourwvu is offline Associate Member

lab results, feedback please

so my doc called me and told me my E is pretty high, which it shows in the results. i just took some adex .25 to start to lower them, and also ill be using nolva 10mg to control a small gyno i have. i am currently not on cycle i got done with my first cycle back in march and will begin my new cycle june. i did pct clomid/nolva 100/50/50/50, 40/40/20/20. my cycle was 11 weeks plus 4 weeks of pct. am i anywhere close to being ready for next cycle. i feel 100%, but i do bitch a lot lately which im sure the high e would contribute to that. anyway here are my results. my first cycle was test e 500 ew.

testosterone :
    TESTOSTERONE, TOTAL, SERUM 884
    Reference range: 240 to 950
    Unit: ng/dL
    (NOTE)

Test Performed byremoved)

TESTOSTERONE, FREE, ng/dL 33
    Reference range: 9 to 30
    Unit: ng/dL
    (NOTE)

Estrogen:
    Unit: pg/mL
    (NOTE)
    Females: Prepubertal: <40 pg/mL
    Postmenopausal: <40 pg/mL
    Female Menstrual Cycle:
    1-10 days: 61-394 pg/mL
    11-20 days: 122-437 pg/mL
    21-30 days: 156-350 pg/mL
    HMG Treatment (Therapeutic Range): 400-800 pg/mL
    Males: Prepubertal: <40 pg/mL
    Adult: 40-115 pg/mL

lipids:
    TRIGLYCERIDES 44 <150 mg/dL
    CHOLESTEROL 146 <200 mg/dL
    HDL-CHOLESTEROL 57 >39 mg/dL
    LDL (CALCULATED) 80 <100 mg/dL
    VLDL (CALCULATED) 9 <30 mg/dL
    NON - HDL (CALCULATED) 89 <190 mg/dL

Bump

Really no1...help

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    for a guy, the only source of estro is from conversion from test(aromatisation). your pct must have been rather effective and boosted your test rather high. and by test conversion, your estro also got rather high.

from your bloodworks, it looks like your test has returned to the high end of normal. i think over time, your estro will follow too. but you probably should not start another cycle until all the levels are back to normal, both test and estro. check bloodwork again in a month or 2.

Quote Originally Posted by asiandude
    for a guy, the only source of estro is from conversion from test(aromatisation). your pct must have been rather effective and boosted your test rather high. and by test conversion, your estro also got rather high.

from your bloodworks, it looks like your test has returned to the high end of normal. i think over time, your estro will follow too. but you probably should not start another cycle until all the levels are back to normal, both test and estro. check bloodwork again in a month or 2.
    Sounds good

beenie is offline Senior Member
    What exactly is the question?

Do I understand this part correctly that your test level is 884 and you are not currently on a cycle? How long has it been since you were? How old are you? I don't think that I can get my test level that high when I AM on a cycle!

Quote Originally Posted by beenie
    What exactly is the question?

Do I understand this part correctly that your test level is 884 and you are not currently on a cycle? How long has it been since you were? How old are you? I don't think that I can get my test level that high when I AM on a cycle!
    Not on cycle, been 3 months since pct...im 25 before cycle 183 lbs 10% bf now 195 12% bf 5'8"... my main question is i want to start a new cycle june but wanted to see what people thought of my lab results.

Thread Information