blksavage is offline Member

how many more.weeks damn

I been waiting for this tren enanathate, test cypionate and masteron enanathate to kick in I start week four tomorrow I notice strength increase and not so much as far as appearance. please chime in maybe it will help me cool my nerves and be more patient

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    you should have already know that long esters take about 4 weeks so to see results.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

I know gixxer but I'm starting my fourth week so do you think around week 5or6 ill gtg I'm trying to not get discouraged yet and just keep telling myself ok keep doing what your doing its a 12 week cycle.

oh gixxer I always appreciate your opinion I have been running my cypionate at 250 mg a week and my tren at 400mg. this is the first time running the tren higher then test I just wanted a little feed back from you on it by running my test lower and getting slow gains while letting tren do most of the work will my ending physique be more hard and defined compared to doing it the other way around I know diet, cardio are to be taken into consideration so lets just say that their good what do you think out anyone for that matter. I been busting my ass at the gym I also noticed im seeing like a mad man(excessive I have to carry a large towel at all times)

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    you could have choose prop for your test and you wouldn't be waiting this long for some results..just an idea for next time. another wk and you'll be climbing the walls with joy

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by blksavage View Post
    oh gixxer I always appreciate your opinion I have been running my cypionate at 250 mg a week and my tren at 400mg. this is the first time running the tren higher then test I just wanted a little feed back from you on it by running my test lower and getting slow gains while letting tren do most of the work will my ending physique be more hard and defined compared to doing it the other way around I know diet, cardio are to be taken into consideration so lets just say that their good what do you think out anyone for that matter. I been busting my ass at the gym I also noticed im seeing like a mad man(excessive I have to carry a large towel at all times)
    you should see harder gains. I dont like the saying let the tren do the work. The tren is working no matter what dose the test is at. But some poeple see less side effects keeping the test lower.

i think you will be happy in another week or 2 as long as your diet is good
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

cebby1985 is offline Associate Member
    Curious of your bf? Im thinking about running this as my next cycle. I've been cutting forever (made heaps of progress to get where i am now about 13%) and will continue to diet and hope to be 10-11% by mid July

I do assume you know that bf is huge in the compounds you're running

ecruz is offline Member
    bump gix... patience savage aslong as your source was gtg & ur diet, training etc youll be fine

thx for the replys you guys and cebby I started it at 15 which I know slut would have gone lower but I felt 15 was good for me my abs show at 15bf

lol I meant some not slut sorry auto correct on the cell phone

cebby1985 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by blksavage
    thx for the replys you guys and cebby I started it at 15 which I know slut would have gone lower but I felt 15 was good for me my abs show at 15bf
    Awesome. My 4 showed at higher bf than normal as well. But good luck and to answer your question. Ditto to what others said about the esters. Should really be kicking in the next wk or so. I would also suggest prop as well if you're looking to get a good jump start and some momentum going

BigBadWolf is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by blksavage
    lol I meant some not slut sorry auto correct on the cell phone
    Lol. Damn you must write slut a lot on your cell phone. Lol

BlueWaffle21 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    You and I are in the same boat man, I'm starting week 4 and I'm going nuts waiting for it to kick in!!!!

lol, yeah I guess I do write slut alot, lol, never really noticed it until that happened. yeah I started my first week four pin today along with my 250iu hcg that I will be running for the duration. I can't wait I been really sweating it out in the gym

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Your are as bad as a 10yr old on Xmas eve.RELAX go to sleep and Santa will arrive

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I'm in anticipation, keep us updated dude.

finally kicking in. I can feel the diffrence now my aggression has intensified in the gym, but I'm noticing a small lump behind the left nipple I been taking aromasin 12.5 ed

jpowell is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Your are as bad as a 10yr old on Xmas eve.RELAX go to sleep and Santa will arrive
    santa has arrived?

yes sir and I have 6-9 more weeks, do you think I should start my winny now or wait a bit longer

bump anyone sorry I didn't want to start a new thread

jpowell is offline Banned
    Run win 7 wks. I did 8, but towards the end i cod reli feel it shut me down. Sum ppl do 5 or 6. U got 50s? Split break n dinner time. 25/25. Pill crusher like 2.99$ at local cvs.

yeah, I have the injectable I wss going to run eod, but thx for the feed back I will definitely do that"week 7"

Thread Information