KyleJumpjets is offline Associate Member

Red face Another urgent gyno thread!!

Hey guys. Another longtime reader first time poster. Been lifting for 7 years straight now. Done several cycles in the past and currently in week 13 of my test eq cycle.

Some stats first:

26 yo
    5'10
    215lbs
    10% bf

Running 600mg test e / 600mg e weekly. Started anavar week 10 @ 75mg ed. Hcg began week 4 @ 250 iu 2x weekly. Aromasin 25mg 3x weekly.

All in all the cycle has been great with little to no sides. A little acne here and there and sore nips for a few days but aromasin took care of that.

Fast forward to last week. The familiar terror of estrogen and gyno is upon me! I know the symptoms all too well and have some residual tissue from previous cycles that would not go away. I started on the letro quickly! Started @ .75mg ed and ramped up to 2.5mg. All the while maintaining my aromasin dose so as to have an overlap.

I don't care about my sex drive compared to the horror of getting gyno. So I've been on letro a little over a week now and not much if anything in terms of improvement. I plan to stay on this dose until the situation subsides. Some will ask why not nolva? Nolva never, ever did a damn thing for me.

I was going to finish my cycle at 14 weeks but now I'm a little confused as to what to do with this letro leading into pct. Any suggestions?

My question is.. Why would gyno decide to happen now?? What's changed from the beggining to the end of my cycle? I know its not my doses or anything like that. My suspicion is that since taking 450mg of saw palmetto in week 12 my body has been rid of any DHT, which is a known estrogen antogonist. So I stopped taking it for 2 days now. I'm hoping for the best here.

My apologies if this post is difficult or confusing to read as I am typing it from my blackberry.

I'm in need of some support here bros

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KyleJumpjets View Post
    My question is.. Why would gyno decide to happen now?? What's changed from the beggining to the end of my cycle?

Has it ever not occurred to you that your primary AI for this cycle, namely Aromasin , has a short biological half life (27 hrs) and needs to be taken ED to maintain stable estrogen levels? Regardless of its dosing, each day when you do NOT take it, your estrogen levels increase with contrast to the days when you take it in order to suppress estrogen, hence elbow room is created for estrogen side effects to develop within this time-frame. 12.5mg ED would have been a much wiser implementation of this AI as opposed to taking a double dose EOD.

Terminal elimination half-life of a compound is inarguably amongst the most important aspects from the standpoint of pharmacokinetics and users should pay attention to this more than they usually do.

I am well aware of the possibility of one or more forum member(s) developing a counter-rhetoric here by suggesting that they too take their Aromasin EOD and not develop gyno. Well, gentlemen, everybody is different and only because something has worked for you in the past does not necessarily mean that it will work just the same in the future. Just keep this in mind.
    Last edited by Turkish Juicer; 05-22-2012 at 11:59 AM.

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    Quote Originally Posted by Turkish Juicer
    I am well aware of the possibility of one or more forum member(s) developing a counter-rhetoric here by suggesting that they too take their Aromasin EOD and not develop gyno. Well, gentlemen, everybody is different and only because something has worked for you in the past does not necessarily mean that it will work just the same in the future. Just keep this in mind.
    Completely agree with the ED comment. I'm 6 weeks in to my Test/Tren and played with the Aromasin dose timing to see how I'd react. My nips are very sensitive to estrogen n if I miss my AI dose they puff up real quick (bf currently 10-11%). At 12.5mg ED my nips were defined, no puff at all. At 25mg EOD my nips were great day 1, but by the 2nd day, especially later in the day, my nips would balloon up. I did this EOD dosing for 1 week n every 2nd day had the same results... Just my experience..

Excellent point by turkish. But my question remains.. Why would I start to have heavy sides at the very end of my cycle?? Also, what do u recommend with my letro in respect to my upcoming pct?

Thanks

181 views.... This is bs. Usually the only times someone replies is to flame you. Hey thanks vet's.

Cmon.. Bump

Thread Information