armisdas is offline New Member

1in needle in glutes

I'm roughly 10% body fat, am I good to be injecting into my glutes?

Also, I did this tonight, and my glute has a few spasms as I was inserting the needle and injecting. Anyone ever has experience with this and could tell me what is was?

I get pretty bad anxiety, ha.

armisdas is offline New Member
    Also, how would I know if I failed to inject deep enough into the muscle?

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    I always go 1 1/2 inch in the glutes and 1 inch in delts and quads. You will know you are not deep enough when you pull out the pin and oil comes oozing out of the site. I would not risk 1 inch in the glutes unlss you have lower body fat. Some others may disagree from their own experiences so I can only give you mine.

kamilo1975 is offline Associate Member
    i used 1 inch in glutes and no issues what so ever.

gymsoldier is offline Associate Member
    I used 25g 1" for my first two glute shots, started using 23g 1 1/4" today for glutes, much easier to get the oil through the pin with the larger gauge!
    Will be using the 23g 1 1/4" for glutes from now on.

x-fatman is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by armisdas
    I'm roughly 10% body fat, am I good to be injecting into my glutes?

Also, I did this tonight, and my glute has a few spasms as I was inserting the needle and injecting. Anyone ever has experience with this and could tell me what is was?

I get pretty bad anxiety, ha.
    Spasms happen when I hit a nerve. Make sure your injecting in the upper quarters of the glutes . Divid down the crack and then across the middle horizontally... Then the top two quarters on each side is where to inject, less nerves and veins I do believe. I hate injecting in my thigh and hitting a nerve, my leg jumps like crazy..to try and prevent that I poke my muscle hard with my finger an feel for the area that hurts least and stick there... Haven't hit anything since I started doing that... Lol, sounds retarded but it works.

cb714 is offline Member
    I do 1.5" in glutes and 1" everywhere else. The glutes are thick muscles, you wanna make sure you inject deep into the muscle. 10%bf is good but that still leaves some fat on your butt. You have to take that into account too.

Thread Information