Werd is offline New Member

Stunted growth, No PCT, total idiot? Hpta self repair?

"started with (2) 10ml vials of a test mix(300), (1) 10ml vial of a deca 250 , and a 10ml vial of boldabol (200)
    My cycle went as follows
    2 weeks of Boldenone Undeclylenate (Boldabol) at 200 each week
    then 200 boldabol and a 100enanthate/100cyp/100prop/ mix for a total of 500 alltogether for a couple weeks with maybe one or two weeks a little heavier, but not much.
    Then after the 10ml vial of boldenone took Deca 250 with the 3 testmix stated before for like 1cc of deca and 1.5 cc's of test for the last couple weeks."

My post about my cycle when I was only 18 and a half. I got pressured by some older creep at the gym after constant nagging and without any real knowledge I trusted him. Big mistake. This guy had no plans for a pct or anything just left me high and dry. Ultimately I never did a PCT and just continued my life.. Didn't do bloodwork either, **** I was so foolish. I've worked out ever since and it was always a major regret, recently I did tonnes of research and almost did another cycle, a proper cycle. However, I opted out and I'm going to wait a few years.

My question is at 18-18.5 is it possible that I fused my growth plates and potentially lost height? or are the chances that I had already grown to my potential? Also I've been wondering if maybe I had screwed up my testosterone and perhaps all this time I'd been working out with little test ever since.. I've gone through phases of intense training, and diets, never seen the results expected. Lately, I'm feeling a bit better.. Perhaps my body is just getting back to good? Is it possible that over time my hpta if damaged could repair itself? I'm about the same height now as I was then and I'm now 20, I think it's safe to say I won't grow any taller.. However that's what I thought back then as well. Lastly, from the cycle way back then I got a stretch mark in my armpit chest area ( common spot ) However it is still purpley red and very visible, are there any methods of removal?

Thanks for your time, and I know how stupid I am.. Don't need flame.. However go ahead and flame, it helps me smarten up

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Werd View Post
    My question is at 18-18.5 (1)is it possible that I fused my growth plates and potentially lost height? or are the chances that I had already grown to my potential? Also I've been wondering if maybe (2)I had screwed up my testosterone and perhaps all this time I'd been working out with little test ever since.. I've gone through phases of intense training, and diets, never seen the results expected. Lately, I'm feeling a bit better.. Perhaps my body is just getting back to good? (3)Is it possible that over time my hpta if damaged could repair itself? I'm about the same height now as I was then and I'm now 20, I think it's safe to say I won't grow any taller.. However that's what I thought back then as well. Lastly, from the cycle way back then I got a stretch mark in my armpit chest area ( common spot ) However it is still purpley red and very visible, (4)are there any methods of removal?

Thanks for your time, and I know how stupid I am.. Don't need flame.. However go ahead and flame, it helps me smarten up
    (1) its quite possible that the cycle has fused your growth plates. which means you'll probably not grow any taller. as a rough gauge of your actual natural height potential, take a look at your parents and brothers.

(2) it is definite that your natty test was close to zero during the cycle. over time, it may slowly recover, but to what level is hard to say. only way to find out is to do bloodwork to check.

(3) HPTA can recover over time, but to what extend, it is hard to say. complete recovery is possible if you're lucky.

(4) no way to remove stretch marks. they are scars. the color may change and lighten over time, but there is no way to completely remove them. you can try some moisturizers or special silicon gel for scars.

Psychoeric210 is offline Associate Member
    My girl had her breast removed and the best thing we have found for scar treatment since they will never be fully gone is Mederma. It helped to significantly lighten the look and increase smoothness of her scar.

Thread Information