ink03 is offline New Member

Hardgainers first cycle advice needed

Hello everyone my names tyfon this is my first post. I would like some advice as iv done alot of reading but cant find what im looking for on the steriods that im takin.

Im a male 30 years of age 6 feet tall and before my cycle i weighed.......ready? 9.4 (stone)
    Iv been on my cycle for 10 weeks and im takin :androne 250 & primobolan . Im takin 1ml of each every monday in ten weeks i now weigh 10.10 (stone). Im happy with my gains so far but iv stop at 10.10 and cant seem to push above that. I train 5 days aweek 60mins each time doing a split workout. My food intake is good but honestly could be better. Before all this i was eating about 1000/1200 calories a day im now eating 2800/3200. Im finding it hard to eat more then this.

In the last week my chest has felt ichy for short periods of time during the day so iv just started takin nolvadex -D. I was told not to take anything after this cycle unless i shut down. Is this advisable. Thanks for reading Any advice would be appreciated.

stpete is offline Banned
    I'll ask here, but it's more appropriate in the Nutrition Section. And you'll get a lot more diet advice over there as well. But my first question would be exactly what are you eating everyday, and what do your workouts look like? The biggest thing here though is diet. And your not using your compounds properly. Instead of using ml's, tell us how many mgs you are using.

Im taking 100mgs of androne test 250 and 100mgs of primobolan depot a week.

My diet:
    8:00 hyperbolic mass (weight gainer) mixed with water ill have a banana and a glass of milk
    10:00am egg and mayo sandwich orange juice and some raisens
    1:00 chichen breast rice sweetcorn
    4:00 hyperbolic mass
    7:00 pasta (macaroni cheese)
    Before bed ill have some muscle milk (slow release of protein)

I get to bed about 11:00 so from 7 till 11 ill be snacking on nuts raisens yoghurt. Anything i can find. I know my diet needs improving so any realistic advice would be appreciated. Iv have friends that do bodybuilding that tell me to eat 8 eggs in the morning or a whole chicken I could never do that.

I workout monday wednesday friday
    I do heavy weights and do three sets of 8
    Mon ill do chest and tri
    Wed shoulders and back
    Fri bicep leg Abs

kolaking is offline Associate Member
    Your test should be at least 500mg wk w/ Primo ran at 600mg week min.

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ink03 View Post
    Im taking 100mgs of androne test 250 and 100mgs of primobolan depot a week.

My diet:
    8:00 hyperbolic mass (weight gainer) mixed with water ill have a banana and a glass of milk
    10:00am egg and mayo sandwich orange juice and some raisens
    1:00 chichen breast rice sweetcorn
    4:00 hyperbolic mass
    7:00 pasta (macaroni cheese)
    Before bed ill have some muscle milk (slow release of protein)

I get to bed about 11:00 so from 7 till 11 ill be snacking on nuts raisens yoghurt. Anything i can find. I know my diet needs improving so any realistic advice would be appreciated. Iv have friends that do bodybuilding that tell me to eat 8 eggs in the morning or a whole chicken I could never do that.

I workout monday wednesday friday
    I do heavy weights and do three sets of 8
    Mon ill do chest and tri
    Wed shoulders and back
    Fri bicep leg Abs
    your diet is poor

if im honest its terrible for bodybuilding purposes

if you repost this in nutrition section, along with macros you will get some help, rough guess is your minus 150g protein, and about 1500 cals for growth, this is rough guess, its prob more

how will muscles grow if you dont feed them

another note

st.pete

goodcall

it diet

although this aint uncommon these days unfortunately is it.....
    Last edited by DanB; 05-23-2012 at 03:04 PM.

Thanks for your feedback guys will make changes to my diet ill post in nutrition first see what help i can get.
    I had no idea i should be taking so much more of the steriods .

AcquireMass is offline New Member
    Hardgainer is just a term that people who don't eat enough use to explain their lack of gains.

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AcquireMass View Post
    Hardgainer is just a term that people who don't eat enough use to explain their lack of gains.
    I like you, you aint the average newbie, you are a realist

gonzo6183 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AcquireMass View Post
    Its true, I used to be a "hardgainer"

I disagree with that. My whole family is thin and most are big eaters. A very high metabolism is what makes a person a hard gainer. I have friends that eat alot less then me and there double my size.
    Theres is a reason why there are three body types ectomorph, mesomorph endomorph

kolaking is offline Associate Member
    Somatypically more people fall into endomorphy or mesomorphy; I thought I was an ectomorph because I was 120 lbs from 18 until about 27. Then something happened and my Metabolic system changed and by the time I was 30 I was 170 lbs and bull strong. Skeletal formation and muscular length play an important role in physique also. I also agree with the metabolism issue, I know a black guy who's 31, 6'2, and can eat more than anyone I've seen and is 165lbs ripped. Then there are people who have a small stomach who just can't eat enough to fascilitate enough fuel and reserve to grow, I have to litterally force myself to the brink of puking sometimes to eat enough.

gymsoldier is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gonzo6183 View Post
    Its true, I used to be a "hardgainer"
    Ha me too, then I discovered that when I started to put more food in my mouth I began to grow. Weird one that!

Thread Information