binsser is offline Senior Member

Red face Hgh all any views

OK SO IVE JUST GOT AND STARTED =

Norditropin simplex 15mg/1.5ml

any views on it all it came in a green and blue and white box with 2 green X s just wondering how long it takes too work and what your experiances were im doing 4ius a day my stats are-

age- 33

height - 5 '11

weight - 14 stone 6

and...........lolol...before you say it its is all good gear everything thats has come to me is top notch lololol

cantbetouched is offline Associate Member
    4 iu will lean you out and make you sleep great. i did my inj mon thru fri and i would wake up 2 hrs early and do the shot go back to sleep then i would eat. it will take some time but in 3 months you'll see the difference. it's great just cost to much

Gi812Many is offline Member
    Im up to 5iu's myself, actually real stuff...Im ending my second month and see a noticeable difference along with alot better REM sleep. Dreams are vivid but gear makes me dream vivid as well. I felt different within the first 2 weeks. Im starting to think the 6 month rule may not apply to all.

binsser is offline Senior Member
    Ok sounds good and no the 6 month rule isnt true ill tell you why....My friend has really bad jionts to the point he had to crab down the stairs and the doctors wouldnt really help him so he got on to his mate and got some HGH after a month he was running bridges and playing 5 a side football he now swears by it but yeah it is expensive its the cost of a cycle per box lololol apperantly it makes your skin alot clearer as well ???

Thread Information