Thread: Need Help!!!!!

scharles379 is offline New Member
    Blog Entries

Need Help!!!!!

Hi I'm new to the website. Maybe if i had found the site sooner i would be ask question.

I had surgery last year to remove gyno . I just ran a cycle of anavar to try and slim down. I've been off the anavar now for 61/2 weeks. Last week a start getting a tingling feeling in my chest and now this week my nipples feel puffy. I know I'm gonna get torn to pieces by members and i should have done my homework but i listened to a friend that i thought knew what he was talking about.

Please any help would be great

papa-g is offline Member
    What exactly is your question?

Blog Entries
    what can i do to stop/reverse the gyno so it wont get worse or make it go away

papa-g is offline Member
    After the var did you use any pct?

Blog Entries
    no nothing yet. I was doing 30mg/day of anavar . Do you think its too late to start pct??

papa-g is offline Member
    I've heard of people messing up and not doing pct. and then starting it out a month or so later. IMO I'd say start Nolva and clomid ASAP but you may want to wait and see what a few of the vets say about this.

Blog Entries
    thanks for your help

bigga4068 is offline Junior Member
    Your right you do deserve to get ripped up and down for putting something into your body without even knowing what its all about but it happens to alot of people my friend including myself. The good part is now your here and sounds like you will do the right thing from now on. So to answer your question I have read a few case studies that support that nolvadex has the ability to assist in reversing gyno. This part is strictly speculations but some researchers believethat while it competes for receptor binding it can also overtake receptor sites that have been binded to. Now that came from just one drs opinion from the study I was reading but regardless the result of the study were pretty damn good. 14 me with gyno where given doses of nolva over varying periods of time 10 of the 14 had complete removal of thier gyno in 6 months or less 2 had complete removal of gyno in around 12 months and the last 2 had partial removal "shrinking" of their gyno when the study finished documenting. Now the fact that your 6 1/2 weeks done is a tricky scenario. If your just going to take nolva, which is what I recommend, you should be fine due to the nature of how it works. Just a suggestion you should go havenyour blood work done asap and bring it back here post it and let the vets see it. That way they can really give you the best advice instead of just generalizing.

Blog Entries
    Thanks for your help bigga4068!!!! its greatly appreciated. When i go for blood do I ask just to have my test levels checked???

bigga4068 is offline Junior Member
    Ask for a full blood workup and just mention you want that to include test levels. If for some reason thry ask why you could say a few diff things like, just wanna be sure, you have been feeling sleepier then normal, decrease in sex drive. More then likely the doc wont question it cuz regardless its a good test all males should have done from time to time.

Blog Entries
    ok thanks!!!!

Thread Information