poppz is offline Senior Member

ANAVAR. ugl or pharm?

I'm interested in trying var but I'm skeptical to get a ugl light dbol dose instead. And pharmacy grade seems not from western hemisphere. LOL. I'm not asking for a source. Please no pm's. I'm.asking what's the average user take? Ugl or pharm

SuperLift is offline Senior Member
    the avg person is gonna take ug id guess

maxmuscle1090 is offline Junior Member
    i would rather have pharma grade gear for sure but theres some fire UGL stuff out there to id say for the most part UGL are more common atleast around me

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    ugl = risky
    pharma = pritty much guaranteed 100% legit

Gi812Many is offline Member
    ugl = risky
    So popular to say....Spend time on some boards, you will find plenty of fantastic UGL's. Majority of stuff your taking unless your going to your local compound pharmacy or pharmacy here in the States or your country of origin your taking a UGL. As long as the UGL source has good compound, your taking the same exact product. Where UGL's have gotten majority of their bad wrap has come from either people getting ripped off, or product working but underdosed. These stories of people cooking in baths etc is pretty comical. Not sure how you would make product in a bath tub? Just propaganda put out by the ABC people. As for GH, would now have to agree with the most of the mods etc....Pharmacy grade is the way to go if you can get it. Pricey but by the time you buy enough of the alternative to equal the dose of the pharm grade it nearly comes out the same. And what are you trying to accomplish, Dbol and Var are completely different products?

poppz is offline Senior Member
    Trying to accomplish a clean lean build. I just used the dbol as an example for what I've read on replica var being undersized dbol since its cheaper to make.I'm just basically looking into it to see what's the majority taking.

sanman is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kronik420 View Post
    ugl = risky
    used ugl =GOT NOTHING
    using pharma now= GREAT PUMPS & STRENGHT

Thread Information