Thread: Final Thoughts?

DBflash21 is offline Member

Final Thoughts?

Ok guys, so after my research, and previous experience, and base off what I have on hand here is what my cycle looks like. Please feel free to throw in any additional comments or suggestions. I appreciate it.

Weeks 1-10 Test Sust. 0.6 ml/EOD....was originally going to do 1ml/every 3.5 days but was advised to go with .6 EOD to take advantage of all the esters in Sust.

Weeks 7-13 Winstrol Tabs 50mg/ED...still open here, should I start in week 6? i have plenty of winny on hand.

PCT Still deciding on Clomid or Nolva (I don't need both do I?) PCT will Start 14 days after last injection as doseages desribed in profiles on main page.

Ok, so that's what I have so far, anything else I'm forgetting besides the obvious diet, workout etc.. I like to have everything on hand before starting, once again thank you for the positive input and I look forward to getting underway!

Current Stats 6'1, 190 lbs, 12% BF. My goal is to gain 6-10 lbs of lean muscle and get my BF in single digits.

DanB is offline Banned
    if you pin eod then you might as well use prop, its in and out quicker, sust is fine 2x a week, people just overcomplicate it, you can do it if you like . . . . .

pct is clomid and nolva

pct start is 18 days for sust

you need an a.i. such as armidex or amomasin at .25mg eod (adex) or 12.5mg eod (aromasin )

Quote Originally Posted by DanB View Post
    if you pin eod then you might as well use prop, its in and out quicker, sust is fine 2x a week, people just overcomplicate it, you can do it if you like . . . . .

pct is clomid and nolva

pct start is 18 days for sust

you need an a.i. such as armidex or amomasin at .25mg eod (adex) or 12.5mg eod (aromasin)
    Thats good to hear I can stick to shooting 2x a week, I'm more comfortable with that schedule anyways. As for PCT I need both clomid and nolva? or can I choose 1? Trying to avoid buying extra stuff if it isn't completely neccessary. And for the A.I. are those doseages for the PCT or is that what I should run during the cycle? Thanks.

DanB is offline Banned
    its cheap and helps your recovery so why not use it, you shouldnt try save money when it comes to your health, on the chance you could have complications post pct, wont you kick yourself when you think mabey this could of been prevented with a stronger pct

the dosages are during cycle, an a.i. can be used, but generally isnt in pct

I completely agree with you, I was just wondering because after reading the PCT tab on the main page the impression I got was you only need 1 or the other, and that they both work equally as well, therefor buying both wouldn't be neccessary? anyways I'll probably end up getting both to be on the safe side.

DanB is offline Banned
    You can get away (mabey) with nolvadex , some say its the same but no concrete proof, because some people dont want to risk the vision sides from clomid as it may affect their work, these sides are rare and dose dependent, again the Clomid is cheap and helps stimulate LH and FSH with the Nolva and until somebody shows me solid proof that a nolva only pct is just as effective then I will continue to use it

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i would use clomid and nolva
    do you have an ai for use on cycle
    and when using sust pct start 18 days after last injection
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Thank you for the input, I will get clomid, AND nolvadex , also leaning towards l-dex for my AI...p.s. nice avatars :P

I got liquidex for my a.i. you suggest running .25 mg eod? I would like to reduce bloat as much as possible. Also does anyone else have input on running the winny? I plan on running it for 6 weeks @ 50mg/ED, thinking about starting it in week 6 of my 10 week test cycle, running it through week 12 just prior to starting PCT...thoughts? Appreciate the help guys, thanks.

bump previous couple questions, thanks

Thread Information