chrissyb is offline New Member

Newbie, advice on first cycle would be great..

hi guys,

been working hard at the gym for a little while now and trying to eat right but my metabolism is surprising many people and i have toned a bit but not really bulked.

i have recently been offered a course of dianabol by a mate which has got me thinking more about steroids again as im just not getting to where i want to be. i did some research and i dont think this would be the right stuff to take necessarily.

what would you suggest for a starter? i dont want to really inject or take anything that is going to make me huge rapidly i would like something subtle that is not to noticeable to the people around me day to day in terms of blowing up in the face neck etc just chest/arms etc.

i weigh approx 12.5 stone but certainly dont look it, i think my training routine is ok but so many people say so many different things.

any advice on what to take and diet would be great...

sorry for such a broad thread, i have researched a fair bit but there are so many varying workouts/cycles/stories that im at a bit of a loss but my knowledge is fairly good so please advise! cant take this wait anymore and would like a good kickstart which i can then maintain!

cheers, Christian

tlash88 is offline Associate Member
    For your diet I would recommend posting up in the nutrition section

Also what are your stats, like age? Bf %?

Thanks for your reply mate, Not really looking to amend anything nutrition wise just seeing if there a steroid that may help do what I want..

I'm 23 and not sure on Bodyfat to be honest

Iv used a fair few KG of USB hyperbolic mass, taking creatine and also BCAAs

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    well your not going to grow unless you change your diet, steroids or not
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Hi, sorry I don't mean I don't want to change my diet, I know I need to do this with the steroids but i was looking to do steroids and diet not just diet which is what I thought tlash88 meant

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    I had the same problem you had. Could not get past a certain weight. Once I did my first cycle, my natural weight increased by 20lbs. If you want me to give you the answer you want to hear: you can take Dbol at about 35mgs a day for 45 days. You will see body weight and strength increases noticeably. But, it is a temporary solution. You will quickly lose the gains along with the weight which will mostly be water weight.
    What is the point of working out if its not noticeable? If youre gonna do something, do it. Whats the point of wanting "subtle?" Is that your way of justifying no gains for yourself mentally? Youre already sabotaging yourself mentally by telling yourself you only want subtle gains.
    **** that. Go to the gym with the intentions of coming out and girls saying "damn, he is getting big!"

Also: You need to invest in lots of weight gainer. Youre going to need a 5,000 calorie a day diet and food alone wont cut it or possibly 6,000 or more. Some people just dont gain weight and you have to maximize your diet til you cant eat anymore. If not, stay at your current 145lb body weight.
    Suck it up, read up on a Test E cycle for 12 weeks and inject. It doesnt hurt. Once you get past the first injection, you will be so glad you did.

I definitely agree with birmich, your first cycle should be a test only cycle. Just research those and it'll give you a great deal of information. I'm 22 and already know what cycle, post cycle, supplier for gear and needles Already planned for when I hit the age to finally start. Research is your best friend because you can really Mess your body up for good if done wrong. You need to spend a lot of time researching the proper diet for your cycle and also your post cycle treatment because without a strong post cycle you will lose most to all your gains and just waste all that gear.

thanks for your replies guys. Bermich i did smash the diet for about a month and every day was having 5-6000 calories which included the weight gainer shakes and i gained hardly anything if at all!!
    i know it was only a month but most people in-taking this amount would be fat within a month! this is why im looking down this route..

so i need to do a test only cycle, im aware i need to do PCT after but i will keep researching but my problem is and the reason i posted here is because everybody seems to have done something different!

oh and in response to the subtle gains comment of mine, believe me i want to be big but im a slim guy and if i suddenly get huge then it will be clear what i have done. I would like to if possible gain some bulk and get cut. i dont really want it to be obvious to people around me that i have done steroids , hopefully this makes sense

bob87 is offline Member
    In response to your age your 23 most vets on here wont give you advice untill your 24-25 your body is still developing and you can damage your endo permanently. I am no expert in this field but no one has chimed in on your age yet. change your diet traing hard for the next year or 2 then plan to take steroids .

read the stickies there is heaps of important need to know stuff in there

fukngruvn is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chrissyb View Post
    oh and in response to the subtle gains comment of mine, believe me i want to be big but im a slim guy and if i suddenly get huge then it will be clear what i have done. I would like to if possible gain some bulk and get cut. i dont really want it to be obvious to people around me that i have done steroids, hopefully this makes sense
    One cycle will not make you huge, nothing to worry about!! But hopefully, you want the results to be noticeable, otherwise why do it? The point bermich was trying to make is if you cannot gain weight without steroids , you won't gain weight with steroids. Period. This is an over simplification, because you will gain weight, but without proper eating you will not be able to maintain it, and WILL go back to your original weight within months. Then you have put your body through all that stress for nothing.

Hit up the diet section and make sure your intake and macros are 100% BEFORE starting anything. Try that for 3-6 months, you will be amazed by the results. Also, try to stay away from the shakes. Weight gainer is mostly sugar..

good advice, thanks for all your help guys

admittedly my diet could be better so i will try hitting that up and see how i get on

People will not know youre on steroids . You just tell them youre going to the gym more and eating more.
    If youre having that severe of a time gaining weight, maybe you have hyper thyroid. I doubt it though.

Dont worry about all that lean meat crap. Look for a different diet with red meats, potatoes and pastas. You wont gain much eating chicken and rice all day.
    Get some weight gainer and start off slowly. Then within a month, you should be tripling your intake until you start to develop a small beer belly gut. This will keep your metabolism from feeding off of your muscle mass and start feeding off of your belly weight. Might help your strength gains in the gym. Its very costly in food. Youre looking at 500 dollars a month easily just for food, weight gainer and suppliments

Bigshotvictoria is offline Senior Member
    I did a dbol only cycle in my early 20's. I didn't research. I had never heard of PCT. My diet was crap. My back broke out and I have great skin otherwise, and i didn't want to have sex for months. Fortunately my endocrine system did bounce back, eventually. But i killed months where my natural test would have built me great muscle. Now I have no way to tell if my natural androgens are where they would be if I hadn't taken dbol, but it's enough to make me wish i had waited, and learned. Don't be a meathead, take your time. The last thing you want is tits and a limp dick. Good luck bro!!!

Scrappy11 is offline New Member
    ^deep, but thanks for sharing bro

Thread Information