Thread: Hex 450

gotmilf is offline New Member

Hex 450

So I'm currently taking hex 450 and I am having a lot of pain two or three days after injection. I want to go get my blood done but I'm not sure how long you have to be taking it before it will show my test levels. Does any one know? If its fake I don't want to keep putting poop into my body.

papa-g is offline Member
    How long have you been taking it? And what kinda pain. Walking? Touching? Is it hot? Red? Where are u pinning?

It's only been a week. It feels like a dead arm for 2 days. Not hot or red. I am pinning my shoulders.

papa-g is offline Member
    Most likely not infected but you could have hit something in side like a vein or something. Try rubbing on it and a heating pad. You try Advil just push trough it. Or........ See a Dr . I hate to say that but it's your body. As with any ailment. You can try to fix it or go to a dr. I Doubt it has anything to do with the gear being bad. There are a lot of compounds in that stuff so it may hurt and it may not. IMO. But I've never used it so..

It's not a vein cause it did the same thing in my other arm. I have a friend that did it in his gluteus and he has had the same problem. Do you know how long I have to take it before my test levels will show?
    Last edited by gotmilf; 05-24-2012 at 07:46 PM.

I just want to get my blood tested I just don't know how far into my cycle I need to be before it will show. Any advice?

papa-g is offline Member
    Not 100% sure. I'd say 3-4 wks. How many cycles have u done in the past?

This is my second cycle. My first cycle was half ass cause I didn't do enough resurch and just took advice from a guy at the gym.

papa-g is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gotmilf
    This is my second cycle. My first cycle was half ass cause I didn't do enough resurch and just took advice from a guy at the gym.
    My advice would be to stop take some mild pct for about 2 weeks and chill for a while. I think the pain is from the compounds your taking. Start with enanthate or CYP only for 12 weeks and about 2weeks later hit the pct for 4 weeks.

Sry bro but I gtg for now. Hope I've helped

Thanks for the advice.

Thread Information