T4nk is offline New Member

Thumbs up Help/advice: Anti-estrogen Q's for 1st cycle?

Just curious if running an anti-estrogen would be essential for my 1st cycle, if so wich ones best recommended to use. Might consider some probe later on about 10ml but not for certain, 20ml of test e should do the job.

1st cycle plan:

Week 1-12 running 20ml Testosterone -Enanthate dose:- 250mg (1-2wks) - dose: (remainder of cycle for next 10wks)500mg per week.
    Week 13-15: I will take nothing and let the testosterone begin to clear out
    Week 16-17: Nolvadex 40mg per day
    Week 18-19: Nolvadex 20mg per day

Brief info: 6 ft 1", 88kg, 9%BF.

papa-g is offline Member
    You are gonna hear this a ton but I'll say it anyway. Your to young. But to answer your question yes you should use it.

And your cycle looks fine but you really should wait a few more years and get a solid workout and diet plan.

Quote Originally Posted by papa-g View Post
    You are gonna hear this a ton but I'll say it anyway. Your to young. But to answer your question yes you should use it.

And your cycle looks fine but you really should wait a few more years and get a solid workout and diet plan.

Yes I know im young (21), and I'm sure sure I'm gona get bombarded to wait and apply different training / diet methods, don't wana get into dispute but thust being a personal trainer Ive pursued all those techniques and still do so I got my training and diet always solid so I know what I'm doin training wise, been training for 5-6 years so I'm not just some beginner to training, I'm confident after many changes I've plateau'd and reached my potential.

papa-g is offline Member
    Ok and with that in mind at 21 you can brake through those plateaus by eating, sleeping and working out. Males in their early to mid 20's are producing natural test at its peak. Why would you wanna mess that up? Seems silly don't you think?

True natural test is peaking in those age brackets, I guess you could say this would be a good form of
    Motivation lol unless you got some better ideas (doubts)

papa-g is offline Member
    Here's the bottom line. No amount of knowledge, training time, or diet planing will change the fact that at your age it just simply isn't smart. If your looking for a quick fix your gonna waste your time here cuz the bros here no their sh¡t and nobody here is gonna give you a magic pill to make you huge. It takes years of hard work and introducing aas at the proper time will only enhance what you've built. They won't do it for you. That's my piece take it or leave it.

So with that said you are on the right track. Just let your body catch up to your mind and in a few years you'll be ready.

Thread Information