Husk is offline New Member

Beginner questions

Hi there, I'm seeking some advice on the questions below.

I fixed my diet and have been working out for about 1½ year now and I intend to continue for another 6 months off AAS. But I think it's time to get the gear ready now.

I am 21 of age, 5'9 ~170lbs & 10-12% bf.

I have quite a lot of questions, here goes.

First off, I have been reading online for quite some time. The reason for that is I simply have no clue where to get proper AAS. I know you can't advertise any homepages, but what should I look for on a homepage to see if they're scammers or not? Don't really have any hardcore bodybuilder-friends, and I'd like to avoid asking some random big guy at the gym about steroids . Read the 101 source check guide, but all I could conclude was that I have to make 100 quality post before getting a source check.

Secondly. About cycles. I have been reading a lot of different content from different people. Though, many people have been saying as for your first cycle ever, you should try test e alone and see how your body reacts.
    I'll admit, it can get pretty confusing with all these different liquids and know-how, but how would you rate a cycle like this below: (I need SERM, AI & PCT.)

First cycle test e with nolva, with some AI (not sure which and when to use) at hand & PCT (read that test e has 14 days active life, so should be taking week 10?) would look something like this:

1st week: 500mg test e
    2nd week: 500mg test e
    3rd week: 500mg test e, Nolvadex 10mg ED
    4th week: 500mg test e, Nolvadex 10mg ED
    5th week: 500mg test e, Nolvadex 10mg ED
    6th week: 500mg test e, Nolvadex 10mg ED
    7th week: 500mg test e, Nolvadex 10mg ED
    8th week: 500mg test e, Nolvadex 10mg ED
    9th week:
    10th week: PCT

Probably way off. Feel free to correct/finish it for me (in details please). Or would you do something entirely different? Btw not sure i misunderstood nolva as a SERM instead of PCT.

Also should I extend the cycle from 8 weeks to 12 weeks? and how does the first cycle coop with the second cycle?

Third. How worried should I be about hairloss? Don't really think I'm prone to any hairloss as my father is still standing strong with bright yellow hair at the age of 56, but I could have something from my mothers side. Should i have some finasteride on hand, just in case?

Fourth. What would happen if I supplemented the cycle with some HGH to speed up the bulking a little? Also I wouldn't mind the Acromegaly side effect (facial bone growth), as my hands are getting pretty smallish compared to my body, and only getting worse as I get bigger. Anyone had any experience with this? does it require any PCT-alike products like AAS?

I think that's it, thanks for staying with me. anyway what's most importent is question number 1 & 2, I'd really appreciate if anyone had time to share some advice.

Thanks alot.

papa-g is offline Member
    You have good plan except if you get that gear now it will be expired by the time your old enough to use it.

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    too young, wait a few more years (4 or 5). relax, roids will still be around then, they aint going anywhere...

bob87 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Husk
    Hi there, I'm seeking some advice on the questions below.

I fixed my diet and have been working out for about 1½ year now and I intend to continue for another 6 months off AAS. But I think it's time to get the gear ready now.

I am 21 of age, 5'9 ~170lbs & 10-12% bf.

I have quite a lot of questions, here goes.

First off, I have been reading online for quite some time. The reason for that is I simply have no clue where to get proper AAS. I know you can't advertise any homepages, but what should I look for on a homepage to see if they're scammers or not? Don't really have any hardcore bodybuilder-friends, and I'd like to avoid asking some random big guy at the gym about steroids . Read the 101 source check guide, but all I could conclude was that I have to make 100 quality post before getting a source check.

Secondly. About cycles. I have been reading a lot of different content from different people. Though, many people have been saying as for your first cycle ever, you should try test e alone and see how your body reacts.
    I'll admit, it can get pretty confusing with all these different liquids and know-how, but how would you rate a cycle like this below: (I need SERM, AI & PCT.)

First cycle test e with nolva, with some AI (not sure which and when to use) at hand & PCT (read that test e has 14 days active life, so should be taking week 10?) would look something like this:

1st week: 500mg test e
    2nd week: 500mg test e
    3rd week: 500mg test e, Nolvadex 10mg ED
    4th week: 500mg test e, Nolvadex 10mg ED
    5th week: 500mg test e, Nolvadex 10mg ED
    6th week: 500mg test e, Nolvadex 10mg ED
    7th week: 500mg test e, Nolvadex 10mg ED
    8th week: 500mg test e, Nolvadex 10mg ED
    9th week:
    10th week: PCT

Probably way off. Feel free to correct/finish it for me (in details please). Or would you do something entirely different? Btw not sure i misunderstood nolva as a SERM instead of PCT.

Also should I extend the cycle from 8 weeks to 12 weeks? and how does the first cycle coop with the second cycle?

Third. How worried should I be about hairloss? Don't really think I'm prone to any hairloss as my father is still standing strong with bright yellow hair at the age of 56, but I could have something from my mothers side. Should i have some finasteride on hand, just in case?

Fourth. What would happen if I supplemented the cycle with some HGH to speed up the bulking a little? Also I wouldn't mind the Acromegaly side effect (facial bone growth), as my hands are getting pretty smallish compared to my body, and only getting worse as I get bigger. Anyone had any experience with this? does it require any PCT-alike products like AAS?

I think that's it, thanks for staying with me. anyway what's most importent is question number 1 & 2, I'd really appreciate if anyone had time to share some advice.

Thanks alot.
    Instead of waiting 6 months wait about 3yrs your too young to cycle you risk damaging your hpta....

Read the sticky the young and the steroids.

Also 1 1/2 years is not enough time in the gym I have two mates both with shoulder injuries from running cycle without adequate time in the gym the gear pushes your strength threw the roof but your tendons joints etc can't keep up and you end up injuring yourself.

Keep reading these forums you will learn how to put a cycle together

What AI to run how to dose

PCT- how to and when to start

Swifto has good threads on these topics

Let's say I waited 2 years and I just wanted the information. Please answer the suggested questions.

Obviously I'm not gonna buy it and have it rot until i decide to use it, sorry for the misconception. I want to have a source and the know-how ready when I start.

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    Research say an hour/day, by the time your 25ish you'll have all the know-how you need.btw thats what im doing...

wow, I spend an hour writing this and all I get is wait 4 years.

I've already been researching for quite some time, but new questions just keep appearing, like a loop. If anyone has any experience with the above questions, I'd very much appreciate every inch of knowledge you can share.

I know it's a pain to answer and I appreciate every moment you spend.

bob87 is offline Member
    no one will give you specific cycle related advice because of your and the associated health risks of cycling young.... If you have been researching for quite some time you should be able to answer all your questions yourself and you would understand why everyone is telling you to wait.

The-Young-and-Steroids
    Written by Marcus300
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...g-and-Steroids

read this link

DGHGM is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by papa-g View Post
    You have good plan except if you get that gear now it will be expired by the time your old enough to use it.
    It's not even a good plan. It should read 'Aromasin ' not 'Nolva'. If Nolva's used on course then what's PCT? Definitely need more research. Read a bit more. Learn a bit more. Come back at a later date with more knowledge and more age. You'll get all the answers you want.

bob87 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DGHGM View Post
    It's not even a good plan. It should read 'Aromasin' not 'Nolva'. If Nolva's used on course then what's PCT? Definitely need more research. Read a bit more. Learn a bit more. Come back at a later date with more knowledge and more age. You'll get all the answers you want.
    Nolva can be used on cycle and still be used in PCT but yes an AI should be used.

JDBeretta is offline Member
    No, that's not a solid plan. I don't know what that guy was talking about that suggested that.

Yes, wait for a while. No, don't run Nolva while on cycle unless you start flaring up from high E. Run an AI such as Arimidex or Aromasin .

For a long estered test, 8 weeks ain't gonna be the best way to go.

Just heed the advice here and get a killer diet and training plan. At least wait until you're 23-24. I promise you that with the right diet and training, you can get pretty damn big.

And what is all this crazy talk about running GH and not caring about your dome and hands growing? Dude, I'm not going to get started on that, but using GH as a body building agent should be left to the very experienced.

Eat food. Lift weights. Get a few years under your belt. Consider cycling then.

Thread Information