dustinn07 is offline New Member

Deca/Test cycle help

Hey guys need some help with my next cycle. I'm 24, 6'1, 200 pounds. Around 10-12% bodyfat. Been working out for about 6 years. I've done two previous cycles . Winny/eqcycle was my first and then I ran a Test prop only cycle. For my third cycle I wanted to run Deca and Test Enthanate. I also have some winny/eq that I would like to incorporate towards the end to help lean out. As far as my PCT , I'll be taking clomid and post cycle/unleashed. And then Adex and HcGenerate on cycle for support. Can someone help me out on a good length of times I could run the Deca and Test as well as the winny/eq?

Was thinking of running something like this:

Test Enth: weeks 1-12
    Deca: weeks 1-8
    Winny/EQ: weeks 8-12

Comments please

bob87 is offline Member
    i like test e at 14 weeks and deca at 12 weeks deca takes a long time to kick in so 12 weeks is the optimal length IMO.

What are you planned dosages?? No experience with eq but finishing the cycle by adding in 4 weeks of winny will work well.

what is your HCG Plan?

Would suggest Nolva/Clomid PCT as Deca will shut you down...

Thanks for the reply Bob87, I've read wear Deca and Nolva were not good to use on the same cycle. Is this just a myth? Deca 300mg/wk and Test E 500mg/week. I'm going to take the HcGenerate weeks 4-14 to help with the shut down and keep my boys plumped.

bob87 is offline Member
    i Have not read that do you have a link to this.... Technically your nolva will start 4 weeks after your deca so i dont see how that could be a problem.

JDBeretta is offline Member
    The Eq will be a waste unless you're running it the whole way through.

I like the sound of the 14 week test e and 12 week Deca with Winny at the end. Nolva will be fine in your PCT. just my opinion though.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    That is a lie nova and clomid for pct.

bob87 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog
    I was thinking this... Have only read Nolva and clomid for pct especially after deca

decaDump is offline Junior Member
    12 weeks of deca & 14 weeks of test is way too long.

You will stop seeing results/gains off this combo right around week 6-7. 9 weeks of deca and 11 weeks of test is just right. You will be doing your balls & your body no justice taking anything longer than 9 or 10 weeks of deca. Deca is very potent and you'll just be doing yourself more harm.

I would run HCG throughout the cycle every Monday & Thursday at 25o iu to prevent shrinkage. You know what they say... It's better to prevent than to recover from shrinkage.

Skyrinegt is offline Associate Member
    Go with 14 and 12 weeks those are both long esters

JDBeretta is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog
    I wasn't saying just Nolva, just that it will be good to have in the pct as well.

Thanks for all the imput guys. I'll need to go pick up some nolva.

jandj is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dustinn07
    Thanks for all the imput guys. I'll need to go pick up some nolva.
    I would stay away from that natural supp pct.. You want something proven for pct as Nolva and clomid are medically tested. I did a similiar cycle 7 weeks of 200 deca and 10 weeks of sustanon 500. I ram adex at .5 e3days and hcg 250 twice a week throughout my cycle. pct I used Nolva and clomid and my blood work after was on point. I did get allot of back acne but I gained from
    182 to 210 and have kept all of my gains. again don't mess with that crap from EF especially of you are going to do a hardcore cycle like the one you are planning.

PS. when I was planningy cycle I IM'd and Ellite fitness subscriber who ran the same cycle and ram the same natural supps your mentioned and he told me that he had terrible
    sides and zero erection. I had no issues what's so ever in that Departement.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by dustinn07 View Post
    Thanks for the reply Bob87, I've read wear Deca and Nolva were not good to use on the same cycle. Is this just a myth? Deca 300mg/wk and Test E 500mg/week. I'm going to take the HcGenerate weeks 4-14 to help with the shut down and keep my boys plumped.
    you can use nolva for pct.
    What you are thinking of is that gyno from deca is from progesterone. Nolva will not help with that.
    Quote Originally Posted by decaDump View Post

You will stop seeing results/gains off this combo right around week 6-7. 9 weeks of deca and 11 weeks of test is just right. You will be doing your balls & your body no justice taking anything longer than 9 or 10 weeks of deca. Deca is very potent and you'll just be doing yourself more harm.

I would run HCG throughout the cycle every Monday & Thursday at 25o iu to prevent shrinkage. You know what they say... It's better to prevent than to recover from shrinkage.
    What is in bold is completely incorrect
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Yea from what I've researched you need to run Deca for atleast 12 weeks and I want to run the test for an additional 2 weeks to help from getting "deca di**" I'm around 197-200 pounds now and hope to get around 210-215 after this cycle. I believe that the test E stays in your system for about 14 days so 2 weeks after my last prick i'll need to start my PCT. The clomid I'll run 100,50,50,25. Not to sure about the Nolva? What kind of dosage do you guys recommend?

40/40/20/20 on the nolva

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Thanxs for jumping on that deca gain thing.I wonder where they get this info from.

bob87 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by decaDump

You obviously need to read a lot before you make comments like this!!!! Disregard this op it is incorrect

traindude is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dustinn07 View Post
    Dude,I know where you read up these infomations.On another forum,people say that deca + nolva = bad,and ...a lot of different opnions!

Keep deca at 9 weeks and test at 11 weeks. Deca s really potent. You'll only be doing yourself harm if you do excess.

Quote Originally Posted by bob87

You obviously need to read a lot before you make comments like this!!!! Disregard this op it is incorrect
    Been working out for 20 years, done numerous cycles and I've achieved great results. I've had 2 recent deca cycle experiences within 15 months of each other and the results have been the same as I mentioned. I'm not a meathead juicer that believes in long cycles like yourself, but if your advice is to over medicate, then obviously your comments are the one to disregard.

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1

you can use nolva for pct.
    What you are thinking of is that gyno from deca is from progesterone. Nolva will not help with that.

What is in bold is completely incorrect
    I completely disagree with you being that I've recently experienced it myself.

I completely disagree with you being that I've recently experienced it myself.
    no offence but i seen you post your stats. The reason you may have stop seeing gains wasnt because of the drugs being used. If you understood how they work you would know that gains wouldnt stop around week 6-8.

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    no offence but i seen you post your stats. The reason you may have stop seeing gains wasnt because of the drugs being used. If you understood how they work you would know that gains wouldnt stop around week 6-8.

My stats are fine. I'm lean & athletic. I am constantly asked how I eat, train, my cardio & any tips I can give so they could achieve my results... and PRE gear!!! I'd be more than happy and show you my 8% bf picture.

I've read time and time again how any cycle longer than 10-11 weeks is counter productive and in order to see continual gains after you've reached your threshold, you'd have to increase the dosage, thus intoxicating your body by consuming higher milligrams. Now tell me why would anyone that is taking gear for recreational reasons only, want to put their body through that stress?

Funny how you can judge according to my posts but can't take my word from experience. I'm sure you don't have a Phd (no offense) and telling people to over medicate doesn't make you feel slightly bad???
    Last edited by decaDump; 05-26-2012 at 09:33 AM.

Funny how you can judge according to my posts but can't take my word from experience. Good luck, bro. I'm sure you have a Phd.
    i believe that was your experience. And i know you had that experience because other things were lacking. Not because that is how deca works.

ny_italian is offline New Member
    Eq isn't worth running unless you do atleast 8 - 12 weeks worth IMO. The deca takes time, say 10 weeks should be good for deca. Just make sure your pct runs smoothly. Bc my experience running deca, it brings your test levels to almost zero. Clomid works well, throw in natural supps: Tribulus, Tongkat Ali, Fenugreek extract.

Quote Originally Posted by ny_italian
    Eq isn't worth running unless you do atleast 8 - 12 weeks worth IMO. The deca takes time, say 10 weeks should be good for deca. Just make sure your pct runs smoothly. Bc my experience running deca, it brings your test levels to almost zero. Clomid works well, throw in natural supps: Tribulus, Tongkat Ali, Fenugreek extract.
    I beg to differ on the length of time to run deca . I stopped my dose of 200 mg a week at week 7 and continued 500 mg of sust at week 10 and I gained 25 pounds . I've been off for about 3 months now and I've kept everything except the water weight. All in all I just lost a little bit of strength and 5 pounds. Deca is a compound that has to be respected and it's better to be safe than sorry. Check out my before and after pics under my prior posts .. I never list my libido and I never had a limp noodle .

Jandj - I like this previous cycle you did and I have all the same on/off supps as you except for the Nolva which I'm still trying to find. 182-210 is a really solid gain bro. I'm probably going to do something very similar.

Thread Information