Dring0331 is offline New Member

First Cycle Andropen 275 thoughts?

Whats up guys. I've spent the last month searching and reading forums trying to educate myself on my first cycle. Little history: I'm 24 yrs old 5'10 200lb 10% bf been lifting consistently for 5 years. Was a Marine for 4 years Sgt/Infantry Machinegunner 2 tours to Iraq. I've done a few prohormone cycles (tren , epi, mdrol) and saw decent results. I've got a 25ml bottle of Andropen 275... Nolva, HCG , Aromasin , and B5 for PCT. Thinking about a 12 week cycle. Lookin to get up to 215-220 lbs. So far what I've come up with is this for a first cycle.

Andropen 275

Weeks 1-12 Andropen 275 @ 275mg E3D

Start PCT 1 week after last shot

PCT WK 1-3 Nolva@20mg/day HCG 500iu/day Aromasin@20mg/day B5 1000iu/day
    WK4-5 Nolva @20mg/day Aromasin@20mg/day
    WK 6 Nolva @20mg/day

What are your guys thoughts? Is this overkill on PCT? I've read that just Nolva would be fine or maybe I need my PCT to be a few weeks longer because of the 12 week cycle. Any opinions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Your Girl Loves Me is offline New Member
    Im doing the same thing right now, my first cycle. you will like it.i would try picking two days a week eg. monday & thursday. if you do end up doing it every 3 days your gonna end up running out around week 10 becasue every 3 days will basically be 2 mls one week then 3 the next. other then that u should be good. ( ill probly get flamed for posting anything on here cuz ur under 25 oh well ur only a year younger then me)

I personally havent even thot about hcg and have only done a little reading. I just have nolva for pct. I think the nolva tho i wold start up at 40 mgs for first two weeks then go down to 20 for the remaining 2-3 weeks. At least thats what im going to do and thats what i was referred to do. I wouldnt start the nolva pct until 3 weeks after last shot, the dca in the andro has around a 21 half life. And the day u start the nolva drop the AI. and after ur last shot u can probly go to eod with the AI for the 3 week period until u start the nolva. like i said before i have no clue with the hcg so ur gonna have to find that one our on ur own.

weeks 1-12 550 andro
    weeks 1-12 .25 mg ed aromi
    weeks 13-15 .25 mg eod aromi
    week 15-16 40 mgs ed nolva
    week 17-19 20 mgs ed nolva

something like that
    Last edited by Your Girl Loves Me; 04-23-2011 at 11:37 PM.

Thanks for the reply bro. Didn't know it was that big of deal being 24 on this site (my bad). Appreciate the reply though. Are you in the middle of your cycle right now? If so are you logging it? If you could keep me updated with your progress that'd be sweet. I think I'll drop the hcg and go with what you have planned out if thats what you were told on here. thanks again

i would stick with the hcg , just read and read and get some good info on it. not logging on here no. i barely use this forum. not logging on any tho. yeah u wont really notice anything until about your third week because of the long esters. i am on day like 30ish i think. good strangth gains i was at like 20 % bf before starting and cutting like crazy also. i love the stuff but have nothing to compare against

im sure tho u would be fine if u did end up cutting the hcg but i personally would do it

what are you goals?

yeah you should throw me your email so we can stay connected

Dude I was reading in the forums about being under 24 anything above that was ok? Plus I lift consistently and have been for over 5 years. My diet is always on track? Am I gonna get turned away from any other suggestions because I don't turn 25 for another 7 months?

yeah... probly why am i am the only person who posted to you

ely
    ely is offline New Member
    looking to buy 35 pils of 20mg of nolvadex and 70 pils of amorasin the 25mg. does anyone know a safe website to buy them from.

thank u .

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Clomid nova for pct no AIs run hcg during cycle.

Jedie06 is offline New Member
    I just got a bottle myself and am about to start it the first cycle i ran i was screwed up on and got gyno, im taking letro to get rid of it and nolva as well, the nolva came in late so developed my gyno haha. As soon as my situation is resolved i plan on running that bottle for about 8-10 weeks peaking around week 5 and running clen with it to really try to lean out for a show. Not sure how this sounds to anyone experienced tho

Thread Information