thepath is offline New Member

Question Deca or EQ with Test??

Hard to decide, seems like the only difference between the two is that EQ spikes your appetite and Deca lubes up the joints. As well as the gains from EQ being more qualitative by retaining less water; but this seems pointless since the test is gonna retain a ton.

So I thought I would would ask for your guys' personal opinions on which one to go with. Planning on using enan or cyp every 10.5 or 12 days respectively and maintaining consistent 400mg levels in the blood. As well as 200mg or 300mg of the EQ/Deca.

Apologies if this has been answered before, but i couldn't really use the search since eq is under the 3 letter minimum for search terms.

Just for background, I am 20 and 170 9%bf and have been training consistently for 2 years. I am a big diet buff and know that I can get ripped (and big, but too slow) without assistance so I just need the mass to work with. First cycle.

Thanks for sharing.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    So why are you in such a hurry to get big ??? You say you can get ripped and big - but it all takes too long ???

I say wait a few years. No need to juice now if you can get it done without the gear.

aanold is offline Junior Member
    You can search for a word with less than 3 characters by adding "*" to the end. ie "eq*" would work in the search engine.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    First off bro, most guys are going to tell that you are to young. you have tons of test running through you now, why blow it? 2nd, you can do a search for EQ. The proper name for it is EQUIPOSE. 3rd. Doing 400MG of test every 10.5-12 days makes NO Sense. Bro, no flame, but the best thing to do is research!!! You will be amazed how much knowledge you will gain......Good LUCK!!!!

Innervision is offline Associate Member
    Id wait a couple more years man and take advantage of what you got naturally. and definitely do research for awhile as suggested. cyp or enthanate should be run 2x a week to keep levels nice and balanced, second you'll need more then 200ml of deca at least 400 imo and eq should be run for at least 10 weeks.

Buy -
    Actually it's Equipoise . And the reason I am doing 400mg of test every 10.5-12 days is (1) to keep blood concentration levels steady and because (2) eq and deca are all pretty much derivates of test, and I'm splitting my stack with them to curb the risk of androgenic side effects. You don't think a minimum of 600mg (as I said in my first post) of gear will provide me with a sufficient anabolic effect?

Inner -
    Huh?
    "Well Testosterone Propionate has a half-life of three and a half days. Since with the first cycle the injections occur every three and a half days you're not fighting with yourself to maintain proper blood levels of the drug."
    "The key here is to time you're intake with the half-life of the drug. This will invariably keep steady levels in your system." (Anabolic Extreme Article 46, May 2001)
    2x a week for 10 weeks would cause blood concentration levels to steadily increase. I don't want a gyno surprise at week 8. I would much rather be able to gauge how I react to the test by keeping it steady. I might even up it by 100-200mg if I see no adrogenic side effects. In any case, I think I will be running Liquidex EOD for bloat and just as a precaution.

Thank you very much for your input, I appreciate it. There is still the matter of EQ vs. Deca...

I forgot to mention that I would be running Test for 10 weeks with Deca for 8 or EQ for 10.

Aanold -
    Thanks for the tip. But my "deca and eq*" search times out after 120 seconds even if I limit it to the last week.
    Last edited by thepath; 04-19-2003 at 02:33 PM.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    i have better results from eq than deca and the hunger really helps get those extra few hundred calories when they matter most. just my personal preference, and eq has a shorter detection time...4-6 months as opposed to over 12 with deca.

i don't agree with the 10.5-12 days wait in between 400mg shots...if you were shooting 800mg then i would say that it might be effective but 400 is too low. for the normal cycler shooting enth every 3rd and 4th day @ 250mg respectively, he will get 750mg of test in the time that you only get 400. the math clearly favors the 3rd and 4th day injects here for total mg alone as he will have put 3500 more mg in his body than you for a 10 week period.

the half life only matters for initial administration since you are trying to get a consistent level in the blood as soon as possible to reap the benefits of the AS, so i disagree with your point to validate an inject every 12 days or so. counterbeneficial and impractical.

lastly, your test levels will increase regardless of how you space it out, but at such a low level you will be wasting gear IMO. if you are prone to gyno it will develop earlier on in the cycle due to the increased test levels. by running the ldex you will prevent this anyway and there is no need to be so conservative with shots.

you have done some research, but you still have a ways to go bro...the deca should go for 10 weeks and the test (depending on which ester) most likely longer.

ECFATCAT is offline Associate Member
    grow or cut that is the real question ......deca will put on mor meat...eq will give you big pumps and solid gaing

Thread Information