Edwarded88 is offline New Member

Help plssss WTB knowledge...for bulking and fat lose

I am 202lb, 184cm tall. I just started bulking 3 month ago and gained some muscle and some fat...still bulking...
    Been training for over 3 years on and off, was 150lb 2 yrs ago and now 200 with fat of course.
    i am just wondering whats the best steroid i should use to get lean and bulk up more. My BF is around 20%+, i dont really know. Or anything i could do to get six pack and bulk up even more, money is not an issue, trust me i am train very hard already, please dont comment if you are going to say train harder ) thanks

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    You should try the most anabolic substance made. It's called food. Get your diet in check and you can lose fat and build muscle. Steroids aren't magic. Diet is 90% of any cycle. And with your body fat that high there is a high risk of gyno developing. Go to the nutrition section post your diet and ask for help.

ISU152 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    You should try the most anabolic substance made. It's called food. Get your diet in check and you can lose fat and build muscle. Steroids aren't magic. Diet is 90% of any cycle. And with your body fat that high there is a high risk of gyno developing. Go to the nutrition section post your diet and ask for help.
    x2. go to the nutrition section

Also.... eat harder

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    you def need to work on your diet before anything. At over 20% bf you are at more risk for side effects. No drug is going to get you to a 6 pack from 20% with out changing your diet.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

AustinMike is offline New Member
    I'm in the same boat here, but I'm 40y/o. My doctor put me on test cyp injections, because my free test was low. He did say that I carry a lot of muscle on my frame, so that was a good thing. I'm using the test to help bulk up a bit and have started to clean up my diet as well.

Edwarded88 is offline New Member
    Thanks guys, i will change my diet, but i am also wondering is there any substances can help me bulk up some muscle faster?

Quote Originally Posted by Edwarded88 View Post
    Thanks guys, i will change my diet, but i am also wondering is there any substances can help me bulk up some muscle faster?
    steak, chicken, rice, eggs, oatmeal, tuna....those are some to start. It would be a pretty good first cycle for you

Thread Information