Thread: getting worried

blksavage is offline Member

getting worried

need some help, hard lump under my left nipple I been taking aromasin 12.5 mg a day and 25mg of proviron and yes I know proviron is not an ai. in open for any and all suggestions oh sorry by the way I'm beginning week six of a 12-15 week cycle of tren -e 400mg test-c 250mg and 400mg of masteron a week. thx guys

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    when did this lump occur? letrozole is what you need to shrink gyno. Also andractim, a dht cream, applied to the nipple area would be good.masteron would also help shrink it.

thx should I get it from a-ar, the lump occurred about week 3 and progressively gotten a little larger

can I take the letrozole while I'm still on my cycle and what would be the recommended dosage

sorry also where do I get the andractim, and dht cream

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    You want to do letro on cycle beacuse it will wipe out your estro bro.

ok thx songdog, but do you have the doseage and I should just take it til the lump goes away? will I also discontinue the aromasin and proviron while on letro? I do vaguely remember reading some where that wiping out all of my estro is not good also and that my body needs some estro to grow

ok song I just ordered some letrozole and liquidex from arr its my first time using their products but everyone swears by them so I'm not worried I figured I would use the letrozole til the lump goes away then switch to the liquidex I'm not sure if I'm having any good results with aromasin and its my first time using it I also notice it makes me tired for some reason

binsser is offline Senior Member
    arimidex and nolva would have done you proud m8!

hey binnser, its been a while I thought the nolva and 19 nor combination was a bad one. the lump is not visible but I can definitely feel it I have 9 weeks left of my cycle so I'm trying to make sure the rest of it runs smoothly. other then that its going great the fear finally kicked in and is doing what its supposed to be doing

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i would get some blood work to see if its from the test or the tren . you would take different things to treat it depending on what your blood levels are
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blksavage View Post
    hey binnser, its been a while I thought the nolva and 19 nor combination was a bad one. the lump is not visible but I can definitely feel it I have 9 weeks left of my cycle so I'm trying to make sure the rest of it runs smoothly. other then that its going great the fear finally kicked in and is doing what its supposed to be doing
    Have a look at this thread

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...a#.T8JnrFJvCSp

But thats just to answer the above question, as Gix said bloodwork is your best option if its possible............

thats a great read thx, but I'm still trying to decide what steps to take. Im not entirely sure a blood test would be absolutely necessary just yet with all the experience and knowledge on this forum but I will do just that if I can't get it taken care of through the forum. how are arr products I just dropped a pretty penny on some other stuff

bumpy johnson

Thread Information