Wannabeinshape is offline Junior Member

The whole gamut of performance enhancers- Which?

Greetings,
    I don't compete. The world anti doping agency has never heard of the hollow I live up. But I do cut my fire wood with a cross cut saw and I do haul water to where I live up the side of a mountain from the creek below. I'm only competing with hours in a day- to get stuff done in a very physical environs and life style.

I use gear- test c and exercise. But if I wanted to begin educating myself about the various PED's, what/where would you recommend I look and experiment first? I'd like to get in even better, getter done shape.

Thanks.

look up things like trenbolone , nandrolone , masteron , anavar , dianabol , anadrol , winstrol , primobolan , turanabol. Those are pretty much all the key AAS

dooie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SimplyFlawless
    look up things like trenbolone, nandrolone, masteron, anavar, dianabol, anadrol, winstrol, primobolan, turanabol. Those are pretty much all the key AAS
    A lot of these compounds do nothing for your cardio, some actually will hinder it!
    I play football and have used clenbuterol and albuterol before games, and it helped me a lot!

Thanks. Looking into Clen ! Anyone else? I heard olympians use Smilax (herb) for endurance...

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by SimplyFlawless View Post
    look up things like trenbolone, nandrolone, masteron, anavar, dianabol, anadrol, winstrol, primobolan, turanabol. Those are pretty much all the key AAS
    please stop answering questions until you learn more yourself.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

binsser is offline Senior Member
    lololol

What about the other stuff? hgh, etc- all the non- test stuff??

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wannabeinshape View Post
    Thanks. Looking into Clen! Anyone else? I heard olympians use Smilax (herb) for endurance...
    if you are looking to have something help you with daily activity, clen is not what you want to take every day. it's rough on your heart (increases BP and heart rate) and you only take it for 14 days. Plus it gives many the shakes, including me, and for some, irritability.

So what would make a back country worker a super man back country worker? Thanks

DeadlyD is offline Anabolic Member
    post up your daily diet, in the nutrition section, start with that! if your diet is lacking, they can help. you will be surprised how much proper eating enhances performance!! also you say you use test C? what did your cycle look like?

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I would just move somewhere with running water and electricity, if procuring water and firewood is really all you want PEDs for. lol
    Now if you actually want to get into amazing shape for it's own sake, that's a different story.

Thread Information