Thread: Adding a kicker

jg2243 is offline Junior Member

Adding a kicker

I everyone! I'm on my first cycle ..I'm doing 500 test C split schedule .. I'm on my second week I was wondering can I add a kicker in or is it to late ??? If so what would you suggest ?

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    stats?

Will-To-Power is offline New Member
    What're your stats? Its not entirely late too add a kicker, although the additional benefits may not be worth the additional cost to your pocket. What are your goals for this cycle? If its to bulk, I would suggest dbol to kick it. If its to cut then I would sugggest saving your money on a kicker and either go test only or perhaps something to dry you out/shred your up at the end of your cycle like winnie or anavar (if you have the pockets for it.) Although it being your first cycle, test only will give you great results and shred you up nice on a proper diet and spare that muscle of yours while probably building some too.

33 years old
    6'1
    240lbs
    21bf

I'm was leaning towards winny . Not sure if I'm going to go 10weeks or 12 with the test .. I have two buddy's guiding me thru everything pct,ect as I'm still green when comes to aas .. I have done a lot of reading on my own.. But I really would like your guys input .. I would like to get into the teen range with bf... I'm also running Clen forgot to mention that

Will-To-Power is offline New Member
    Kicking it with winny will be a waste then as winnie's best use is for drying you out/reducing the water retention from aromatizable compounds. Its best to go late with winny, although for a first cycle test/clen /winny may be a bit much, especially if you don't know how your blood pressure will react to each individually, let alone together. If you run the winny, run it your last 6 weeks after the test kicks in.

Ok thanks for the help .. Running the winny at the end does make better sense .. Since it drys you out ..thanks again guys

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    If your body fat is over 15% you are more likely to be gyno prone. I would have something on hand to deal with if it arises. You really should have waited.

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You better be on a solid AI with a 21% of BF.

Thread Information