socalfun64 is offline Junior Member

Deca question, I just don't get it? Please help me understand

Guys,

I've been researching all about Deca lately, and feel pretty good about understanding the prolactin sides and how to deal with them, etc. What I can't seem to wrap my noob head around is this: Every thread talks about not seeing Deca results until around week 8-10, and only staying on Deca for max, 12 weeks. So, does this mean you will only see Deca's results for a max of 4 weeks? Please explain how this works to me.

Does this mean, after week 8 or so, is when your joints start to feel better, and you get the added strength, apart from the Test you are on but it only lasts for 4 weeks, until you stop? Seems like a waste of time and $$ pinning 2x a week or so for 8 weeks for no results. When they kick in, is it like 'POW' or do they just roll in? I'm confused!

oscarjones is offline Banned
    Most compounds with a long ester attached to them, like Deca Durab and Test E/C, will take longer to see results. You could do NPP which will yield faster results.

socalfun64 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by oscarjones View Post
    Most compounds with a long ester attached to them, like Deca Durab and Test E/C, will take longer to see results. You could do NPP which will yield faster results.
    OK, so dumb question here. Does that mean that you pin for 8 weeks with nothing to show for it, then all of a sudden strength/size takes off ? I am thinking of NPP (actually, my order was delayed), so I'm just trying to figure this long ester thing out. Sorry if I'm being a block head. Maybe I need Ginko..... lol!

Thread Information