ChrisCGT is offline Junior Member

Whatcha think about this stack

Am thinking about running a stack of test e/winne/var. I was going to do tren but a little scared of what side effects might happen, I have never ran tren before but like the results of winny, throw some comments and experiences please, or if you have a better cutting cycle please let me know.

itsjayman02 is offline Member
    You need to post ur age stats and previous number of cycles for advice!!

I'm 29 I this will be my second real cycle, I'm 215/5'11"/roughly 15 bf. I'm looking to do a 12 week cycle total

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I wouldn't advise you to run 3 compounds for your 2nd cycle.

You still need to figure out how your body responds to Test alone.

What was your first cycle like? Can you please post it in detail so that I can give my best advice?

Gi812Many is offline Member
    Agree with Turkish Juicer....For a cutting cycle, wouldnt spend the additional money on the Var. I look at Var myself as a more staple compound. Meaning I generally run it with majority of all my cycles through the year, good quality, lean, long lasting results. If im looking to cut down and dry out...May get on a Test, Winny, Clen and T3 cycle. Dont need to run longer than 8 weeks though. But your diet is going to be the key component and training routine. My 2 cents

Well my first cycle was sust. And I saw good results but it due to work and all that it was hard to really keep the cycle going since I travel so I would miss a week and then have to start again, I saw decent results but I think it was more me not being able to be dedicated, for the whole cycle, but I usually keep a strict diet when I can, but this next cycle I will be able to be more dedicated, I didn't have any side effects or bloating, I started with 250mg a week bumped up to 350 and then back down to 250 towards the end. I liked it but I don't think it was enough to get me to where I wanted to be.

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    test by itself, along with proper diet + training, WILL be enough for you to get you wherever you want to be.
    do some research OP

Why would you drop your dose towards the end?? Doesnt make sense?

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisCGT View Post
    Well my first cycle was sust. And I saw good results but it due to work and all that it was hard to really keep the cycle going since I travel so I would miss a week and then have to start again, I saw decent results but I think it was more me not being able to be dedicated, for the whole cycle, but I usually keep a strict diet when I can, but this next cycle I will be able to be more dedicated, I didn't have any side effects or bloating, I started with 250mg a week bumped up to 350 and then back down to 250 towards the end. I liked it but I don't think it was enough to get me to where I wanted to be.
    you are wasting your time by telling us a story here, bud.

like you said above, dedication is the key.

spot on nutrition and intense training are the agents of such dedication.

everything from i read above, this is the conclusion i reach: you will gain plenty if you run a second only test cycle, this time run it at 500mg EW and do NOT taper off towards the end.

also, make sure you have a very solid PCT protocol and a spot on overeating strategy during PCT so that you do not loose the majority of your gains made during the cycle.

we are ready to design a second test only cycle for you, and offer a solid PCT protocol as well as nutritional advise, however, the fact remains: you do NOT need to stack anything with test for the first couple of cycles.

bigga4068 is offline Junior Member
    I agree with all here about not needing to stack just yet. Your still knew to this so for many reasons it advised to stay with a test only cycle. Plus with the bad experience of having to stop n go of your last cycle do a really strict cycle on the low dose end and see what results you get. Who knows perhaps you will reach your goal that way alone and you can save yourself some money and your body the hard road you put it thru when stacking. I'm not against stacking when the time is right but why do it if you don't have to. So many times we see beginners on here wanting to jump into these hardcore cycles and I get why they think they need that becuz they want to improve thier physique ALOT and they want it now but for a number of reasons some being the ones people have stated on this thread its not the right thing to do.

Another thing to keep in mind, depending on genetics and training years....You have to build muscle maturity, density etc. AAS is not magic, it still takes time developing a solid frame. Test alone over a couple years can build a fantastic thick composite. This is where stacking can become fun, depending on compounds.

I understand what you all are saying, now this isn't my first pro hormone that I have dealt with, just the first that you can't buy in a supplement store. I have always fought my size ever since I turned about 21 and honestly I am just worried about bloating which is why I want a cutter or anti estrogen towards the end of my cycle.. I have always been naturally strong, and I have been heavy in the gym and working out all my life I was in the marines for 8 years.

homebrewed is offline New Member
    Unless I'm way off base here, since when can you buy sust. in a sup. store?? And you do understand what you are talking about taking are not PH's right? I don't have the most experience in the world but it sounds like more research is in order..Trust me..I just about permanently messed myself up just a little younger than you are now. I'm just trying to look out for you is all.

cb714 is offline Member
    Like mentioned above man, you need to take the cycle seriously. If you cannot dedicate your time and effort into doing it properly, theres no point in doing it at all.

Like Turkish Juicer said above also, bump it up to 500mg/wk and keep it at that dose throughout the entire cycle. Id also add in an AI such as aromasin . Even though you said you didnt bloat or get sides that doesnt mean you wont this time around with 500mg. Save the stacking for later. You will still make great gains if you give it 100% at the gym AND in the kitchen.

Thread Information