Powerhouse9 is offline New Member

Clen and T3 together

What would be a good cycle for a chic? In general that is, I don't know the specifics of her weight and height and eating patterns. Just need to know how a girl would run the both of these together for some good fat loss. And also what can be expected running both as opposed to seperate? An extra 3lbs fat loss?

meathead84 is offline Associate Member
    a girl can runt these together but you need to know her eating patterns definetly first, food is mor important than AS, get diet right, get training right, get rest right, use supps and AS next

Powerhouse9 is offline New Member
    She isjust some girl that wants to lose weight that I know, she eats regular, doesn't diet or work out that much either. I dont feel like preaching to her about cardio and protein and stuff. I am just hoping to help her strip a few pounds away. I wanted to know what could be expected, a ballpark figure, and how to run them both.

longhornDr is offline Member
    If she doesn't diet or workout then she probably wouldn't see any results. Doesn't sound like someone who should be playing with powerful drugs like T3 and clen .

Thread Information