Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    trenhead1 is offline Associate Member

Thoughts on this

Currently 4 weeks into susstanon 500mg deca 450mg a week I'm thinking off changing it to suss 250mg deca 300mg tren e 600mg test e 600mg mast e 600mg a week for anouther 10weeks and running suss 2 weeks extra with var at 80mg ed on the bridge to pct

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by trenhead1
    Currently 4 weeks into susstanon 500mg deca 450mg a week I'm thinking off changing it to suss 250mg deca 300mg tren e 600mg test e 600mg mast e 600mg a week for anouther 10weeks and running suss 2 weeks extra with var at 80mg ed on the bridge to pct
    If you fail to plan, you plan to fail. Develop a cycle, have ALL your supplies, and follow through with a cycle. Messing around with your cycle midstream shows a lack of commitment and abuse behavior. There's no need for this and you can add compounds to future cycles.

No AI???
    PCT????
    HCG
    Caber/prami for prolactin control?

If this is your first cycle it's a terrible idea all around.

red_hulk is offline Member
    What are your stats? This is ridiculous by the way, way too many substances. And all the things MI mentioned are very important to have already considered and have prepared.

Yes mate I understand what ure saying I should be more on the ball before hand first cycle apart from oral only without tren and it don't seem right I'm not running a ai pct sorted

Quote Originally Posted by red_hulk

What are your stats? This is ridiculous by the way, way too many substances. And all the things MI mentioned are very important to have already considered and have prepared.
    Stats
    Age 23
    Around 90kg
    16% body fat
    Would u think recon it would be a better option to go by this 12 weeks deca 450mg 14 suss 500mg var week 12 -16 not run pct jump into week17 test tren mast cycle at 600mg off each till around week 28

Yes mate I understand what ure saying I should be more on the ball before hand first cycle apart from oral only without tren and it don't seem right I'm not running a ai pct sorted
    No AI? What lead to this decision? Elevated estrogen is a cardiac risk among other concerns.

What are your stats

You haven't listed any stats or cycle history. This is a lot of gear you're proposing. It's generally not good to change compounds mid cycle. It's better to be consistent in dosage and compounds throughout the cycle. You really need think this through. My recommendation would be to finish your Sus/Deca cycle. Do a good PCT and get blood work done 4 weeks after you finish your PCT. If everything comes back normal then you can wait a few more months and start another cycle. There are a lot of guys on this forum's that's hurt themselves due to poor planning. The glory of muscles have clouded their judgement. Be safe bro.

Sorry guys on poxy iPhone so hard to keep up with replys I did post stats I understand it is a bit silly changing compounds mid cycle my second suggestion I posted

Stats
    Age 23
    Around 90kg
    16% body fat
    Would u think recon it would be a better option to go by this 12 weeks deca 450mg 14 suss 500mg var week 12 -16 not run pct jump into week17 test tren mast cycle at 600mg off each till around week 28
    What are you trying to accomplish bro? Pick a cycle, stick to it. Do research in the meantime. Running all these compounds and no ai, hcg , and looking like you don't know what you're doing, will only lead to you ruining your body.

Cycle history I forget around 7 cycles first at dbol all outhers mainly test tren mast combos as I work well with them ESP mast I find I don't need ai along with it I have run tri tren and suss cycle

Quote Originally Posted by red_hulk

What are you trying to accomplish bro? Pick a cycle, stick to it. Do research in the meantime. Running all these compounds and no ai, hcg, and looking like you don't know what you're doing, will only lead to you ruining your body.
    Trying to gain some good size only reason being no ai is in past I've never needed it no gyno sighns etc blood pressure a little on the high side I've visited doc about this he sais its miner no need to worry just keep a eye on it I have Adex and privion in me wardrobe

Anyone else jump in on this one does that cycle not sound like a good idea for some quality results

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Please take this as an honest response and don't get offended too much, but for 7 cycles and 23 years old @ 90kg and a HIGH 16%bf, you've been doing something wrong unless you're 4' tall.

That's twice the cycles I've run and I started my first at your current weight and less bf. I'm not tall either

Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power
    Please take this as an honest response and don't get offended too much, but for 7 cycles and 23 years old @ 90kg and a HIGH 16%bf, you've been doing something wrong unless you're 4' tall.

That's twice the cycles I've run and I started my first at your current weight and less bf. I'm not tall either
    I agree with this. If you haven't seen good gains by now, something is seriously off.

.....and for the record, please see my message to another new member below posted moments ago:

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk

This bugs me every time. Elevated estrogen can do so much more than cause gyno. It increases risk for deep vein thrombosis, peripheral vascular diseases in general and numerous cardiac events. Estrogen will also contribute to prostate issues including cancer!

Don't be fooled by what you DON'T see. Just because you don't have gyno doesn't mean you aren't walking around like a cardiac time bomb.

I'm not being offended and tbh due to going off track a few years ago I really don't care for my health or body maybe ill regret it in years to come i appreciate the fact u guys are trying to help but back to advice what I asked for can anyone jump in is it a good stack bearing in mind wanting to get best results from this cycle to try and stay off after would it be better to run the suss and deca out for 12 - 14 not run pct then jump straight into a test tren mast cycle instead off running all together

Anouther thing is I'm worried my suss is bunk so I keep getting paranoid im doing deca only

Jason916 is offline New Member
    Hi guys,

Age 28
    High 6'2
    Waight 196 Pound
    I just start new cycle im in my fifth weeks now. Im currently taking 300 mg Deca and 750 mg test a week.
    I am injecting Friday-Sunday-wendsday.
    I am not gaining any waight but getting cut.
    What m i doing wrong here ? need some advise plz.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason916 View Post
    Hi guys,

Age 28
    High 6'2
    Waight 196 Pound
    I just start new cycle im in my fifth weeks now. Im currently taking 300 mg Deca and 750 mg test a week.
    First piece of advice I will give you is to start a new thread.

Anyone willing to offer advice on my cycle lol

Be more clear brother.

New treath such us ?????

Quote Originally Posted by Jason916
    Be more clear brother.

New treath such us ?????
    What's treath mean mate my cycle is currently suss 500mg and deca 450mg a week I'm 4 weeks in I'm thinking on adding a test tren mast blend in with it so will be 600mg off test tren mast and deca at 300mg and suss at 250mg a week
    Or I was thinking stay with the deca and suss like I was for 12 weeks and instead off doing a pct wait for deca to clear and jump straight onto the Ttm blend just wondering what i would benifit best off

cj111 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    This cant be a serious question, 5 compounds? at 180lbs? 23 years old? 16% fat? This shit just don't add up

Quote Originally Posted by cj111
    This cant be a serious question, 5 compounds? at 180lbs? 23 years old? 16% fat? This shit just don't add up
    Why not mate what's wrong with it all that's really being added is deca I've run many cycles like this before and tren up to 1200mg

>Good Luck< is offline Productive Member
    I'll jump on this one.

Your proposed cycle is not good even for an experienced user or even a bodybuilder. Plain and simple, no logic. Do some reading brother

Ok, asking for advise has nathing to do with reading brother,,, thats why the made this web. To get advise and oppenian.
    Again what m i doing wrong in my cycle, should i increase thread or dicrease ?

Ok so I won't run all compounds I'm gonna go with 300mg deca 500mg suss and 150mg tri tren 150 a week I was brought up in the wrong crowd in the gym u should see the stuff them boys do and run its unreal and some don't even run pct and some don't come off I no a lad who's sais if it ain't a steriod its not going in his body he never done a pct or ai or anything well how does my new cycle sound off just adding the low dose off tren a 50mg tren hex 50mg and tren e 50mg and lowered deca by 150mg

Quote Originally Posted by Jason916
    Hi guys,

Age 28
    High 6'2
    Waight 196 Pound
    Don't mean to alarm u mate but ya gear could be bunk I've allways put weight on even when stripping fat I find the weight goes at the end off the cycle dropping water etc i may be wrong though post some pics up off ya stuff I'm sure someone on here should be able to help u if its legit or not

, i well try Tri Tren150 hope this work.

The blind leading the blind... What a shame. Best of luck to both of you...you'll both need it.

Quote Originally Posted by >Good Luck<
    The blind leading the blind... What a shame. Best of luck to both of you...you'll both need it.
    Cheers pal I'm sure we both be sweet

The blind wouldent have to lead the blind if the experienced helped the blind instead off just being arrogant and criticising them

The blind wouldent have to lead the blind if the experienced helped the blind instead off just being arrogant and criticising them
    Your just being a little sour puss because your not getting the answer you want.

Your cycle is shit. If you want to do a better cycle, outline what EXACTLY you want to accomplish, and show some integrity. Nobody wants to advise someone on how to ruin their life. If you choose to continue to abuse steroids , then nobody in their right mind will help you. The people here that give advice have no invested interest in you or steroids, so the advice given is out of experience and above that, kindness. You see, we get nothing out of giving you advice, but if we try and you act like an ass, why keep trying.

I will tell you this, you need help and many can give it. But ONLY if you're ready to learn and not looking for someone to say "go ahead you're fine" because you are not.

Let me know what you want to happen next. I can help you, or ignore you. Your choice

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    7 cycles, 90 kg, 16% bf.....

got diet?

Looks like this one said it's his first cycle aside from one cycle he did oral only....

Quote Originally Posted by >Good Luck<

Looks like this one said it's his first cycle aside from one cycle he did oral only....
    Na mate its like my 7th cycle I did a oral only cycle few years back I'm not on hear trying to argue i understand u guys are trying to help I'm not being aragent and appriciate the advice but I'm kinda ****ed now anyhow as from previous cycles etc i was shut down from a cycle a little while back and Instead off recovering I jumped back on test and did recover that way

Quote Originally Posted by kronik420
    7 cycles, 90 kg, 16% bf.....

got diet?
    I'm into power lifting mate diet consisted off any steaks chicken or source off protein that stood in my way apart from sea food was getting attacked I'm now happy with my strength and would like to strip down while maintaining size and strength I've got a diet off 1000 cals from protein 1000from carbs and 600 from fats Im getting that from foods and going over with suppliments by about 6-700

cj111 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    strip down while maintaining size
    No offense, but what size? Your around 151 lbm. Why don't you take some advice from some of the folks here and rethink what you are doing, cause what you are doing is obviously not working.

Na mate its like my 7th cycle I did a oral only cycle few years back I'm not on hear trying to argue i understand u guys are trying to help I'm not being aragent and appriciate the advice but I'm kinda ****ed now anyhow as from previous cycles etc i was shut down from a cycle a little while back and Instead off recovering I jumped back on test and did recover that way
    Well its not to late to try.... I'd be more concerned with getting my hormones back in action. Blasting HCG @ 1500iu EOD for 3 weeks starting the last day of injection. Follow standard pct of clomid, Nolvadex for 4 weeks.

As for your cycle, if you want to cut- just run test @ 500mg weekly for 12 weeks or sust @ 250mg every 3 days for 12 weeks. This is enough to make you not lose lbm while in a calorie deficit....The cutting part will happen by being in a caloric deficit by 500 cals. Compounds that may make you dry out should only be used if you are competing because they are very very harsh and not worth the possible complications unless you're making money off your body. Having said this, I still think you shouldn't cycle until you gain some more solid knowledge.

Also you will need AI like arimidex @.25mg eod and Hcg is recommended through out cycle at 250iu on injection days. I still don't like the idea of you using steroids , but if you do- stick to this advice....

Tbf I probly am lower than 16% body fat I was 18 a couple off years back and now I've got abs I just guessed it was 16 I'm about 5 foot 8 around 14 stone now but guessing cycle is holding some off that I have seen sense and decided not to run deca along with tren even though I'm more time into deca I rather the tren so can u just have a look at my cycle so far its been deca 450mg suss 500mg and I started adding tren a week back 3 -4 weeks into suss and deca ok let's scratch all that now I'm going to be running
    Tren e 600mg
    Mast e 600mg
    Test e 600mg
    Suss 250mg
    Tri tren150 at 150mg
    I have Adex in hand and also provion I don't see a point in provion with mast though I'm not running hcg I could get hands on it iff possible once again I don't mean to sound aragent and I do take in the advice u guys are throwing at me but its a bit late for me now dont u agree and i will be having a big break after this and after my strong man show which is only for fun not in it to win I have pct sorted with nolva and clomid in rohm pct tabs

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information