1trust is offline New Member

Problem - business trip / cant pin. What to do?!

Ok I do Sundays and Wednesdays, Monday morning I'm leaving to Vegas for 7 day's ( very unexpected career advan***ent trip ) ... What do I do? I do not feel comfortable taking gear with, first due to I will be in a Suite with the VP of my Firm, and could i get ****ed if caught?... Do i just frontload some more on sunday? or just not bother ( i would be missing 2 pins ) Test E 500 Deca 400 week 7...

Please Advise.

Thank you kindly

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Pin the test 500 mg and the deca 400 Monday morning before you leave. You will be fine. Just pick up on Sunday as usual.

Wannabeinshape is offline Junior Member
    Surely you could pin somewhere- some bathroom..?

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Pin the test 500 mg and the deca 400 Monday morning before you leave. You will be fine. Just pick up on Sunday as usual.
    ^^^ This.

Lil man is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    I will have similar situation in July so I'm wondering if you are suggesting that he double his dose that Monday morning?
    I'm assuming he is doing test 500 mg/week?

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Turkish Juicer

^^^ This.
    X3

It ain't end of world

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil man View Post
    I will have similar situation in July so I'm wondering if you are suggesting that he double his dose that Monday morning?
    You can triple the dose, dosing has nil effect on the biological half-life of the compound, meaning that it would be a pointless practice.

Capebuffalo already gave the best advice to OP, let's not sweat this subject.

Lil man is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Turkish Juicer View Post
    You can triple the dose, dosing has nil effect on the biological half-life of the compound, meaning that it would be a pointless practice.

Capebuffalo already gave the best advice to OP, let's not sweat this subject.
    My bad bro. I understand about the half life and I'm not sweating shit to be honest. I believe the OP said he's on test e 500 and deca 400. Then capebuffalo told him to pin Monday the test 500. I assumed the OP was doing test 500 a week and if he was told to pin the test 500 in one pin then that was a double dose. My apologies for not understanding nor being a mind reader

ISU152 is offline Junior Member
    You could also just mail it to where you will be staying.

Capebuffalo - Thank you, appreciate the advice.

The two that suggested to take it with and pin in bathroom / or mail it to an unknown hotel we will be staying at in vegas ( im from chicago ) also thank you for your input. ( did you guys see the video on the new's lately of that 5 year old crippled boy getting searched intense at the airport ? I can just imagine them searching my bag and in front of my boss pulling out some vials and pins! lol ) .... \,\,\, ';,,;' \,\,\,

Turkish - I was wondering and actually looked up the half life, and x3 the dose once on cycle would absolutely be nonsense as you said.

No big deal I can see, thank you for the solid advice.

Enjoy your long weekend Gentlemen...

Capebuffalo - Thank you, appreciate the advice.

The two that suggested to take it with and pin in bathroom / or mail it to an unknown hotel we will be staying at in vegas ( im from chicago ) also thank you for your input. ( did you guys see the video on the new's lately of that 5 year old crippled boy getting searched intense at the airport ? I can just imagine them searching my bag and in front of my boss pulling out some vials and pins! lol ) .... \,\,\, ';,,;' \,\,\,

Turkish - I was wondering and actually looked up the half life, and x3 the dose once on cycle would absolutely be nonsense as you said.

No big deal I can see, thank you for the solid advice.

Enjoy your long weekend Gentlemen...

Thread Information