bb21 is offline New Member

Test E at 250mg/week for 8 weeks first cycle advice

Just wondering if this dosage would be good for me as i am a basketball player and my goal is to get stronger, faster and to increase my vertical jump. Has anyone ever ran this cycle and what type of gains can i expect? Also for PCT would i need to take arimidex every day throughout the cycle at such a low dosage? I will be taking nolva 40/40/20/20 two weeks after last injection.

cruyff is offline Junior Member
    250mg/wk won't give you much if you are close to your natural max. 500mg/wk would make the cycle worth your time.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It's enough to shut down your natural test production and replace it with minimally more than what you produce so in other words, NO. Gains would be minimal at best especially with only 8 weeks.

Keep reading the sticky educational notes at the top of the forum.

swm1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If I were only running 8 weeks I'd use test prop. If you want to use test enth go 12 weeks minimum. 250 is on the low side. I'd shoot for 400-500 a week. You can find test cyp dosed at 200mg/ml or test enth at 250mg/ml (common strengths) and just run 2 ml a week spread Monday/thursday (or something similar). Read up on post cycle therapy and proper AI usage before you start. These are more important health considerations then the gear you take.

Good
    Luck.

bb21 is offline New Member
    okay guys from what ive read 250 a week is still 3x your natural test levels and the results ive seen from other users have been good, keep in mind i only want a few kg of muscle and strength gains. i also dont have access to anymore test e. as for PCT i will be taking clomid i need advice on what dosage to take??

sleepingz is offline Junior Member
    8/9 pounds of PURE muscle mass is a great result for 500mgs a week, as pointed out, no-one that knows there stuff wont bother with 250 a week, it will shut your natural test production basically for nothing.

Only time iv seen anyone bother with 250mg a week is when thier bridging/coastin between cycles.

Why so opposed to 500?? If your gonna do it, do it right, with pct at the end too

Thread Information