Tigerlily01 is offline Female Member

HCG for weight loss sold online..legit?

Most of what I read on here is....you need a Rx, used with or after a cycle, and it's too cheap to be faked.

So my female friend ordered some oral drops online advertised for weight loss. She did loose a lot of weight in a small amount of time, but it doesn't seem like it's the same HCG as whats discussed on here.

Is it just a lower dose?

Thanks

ISU152 is offline Junior Member
    It's all bullshit

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    I believe the drops are more of an herbal supplement since hcg is injected. From what I've read, the hcg diet includes limiting daily calories to 500 so that's how people lose weight and it's probably more muscle weight than fat.

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by brazey
    I believe the drops are more of an herbal supplement since hcg is injected. From what I've read, the hcg diet includes limiting daily calories to 500 so that's how people lose weight and it's probably more muscle weight than fat.
    Correct

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    oral cannot work, bogus.

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigerlily01 View Post
    Most of what I read on here is....you need a Rx, used with or after a cycle, and it's too cheap to be faked.

So my female friend ordered some oral drops online advertised for weight loss. She did loose a lot of weight in a small amount of time, but it doesn't seem like it's the same HCG as whats discussed on here.

Is it just a lower dose?

Thanks
    for guys, hcg helps to maintain the size of the gonads.

in ladies, hcg induces ovulation and affects fertility.

may i know what are you using hcg for? oral hcg drops that you buy online are always fakes.

Tigerlily01 is offline Female Member
    I was telling a friend I work with that I just started a clen /T3 cycle to loose some weight and she then told me she had ordered some liquid HCG from a website and used it. She said she lost 12 pounds in 2 weeks. She didn't mention anything about a special diet and I know she doesn't exercise, I had always heard it wasn't true but hearing it from her made me interested. I went on the website and it does call it Homeopathic HCG, but then guarantees it's the exact same HCG injected by your doctor...

I had first heard about on Dr. Oz saying something about it tricking your body (females) into speeding up the metabolism like when we are prego and this is why it works.

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    oh. those oral drops of "hcg " is just a mixture of mild otc stimulant and appetite suppressant. i think in principle, it probably works somewhat like "hydroxycut". nothing special, and "100% hormone-free" (it actually says on the bott). what you're taking now is definitely much more effective, if combined with an appropriate amount of cardio and a sensible diet.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    The thing is a new fad diet someone come up with.

nooby is offline Associate Member
    Yeah they sell HCG at walmart too LMAO. Don't fall for that shyte.

beefy_bod is offline Associate Member
    Ya I heard about that hcg platinum, my cousins dad took it, says you can't workout with it, very very strict diet ,only allow you to eat 500 cals a day. Which I guess pretty much a good diet and cardio can do the same thing but it worked for him he puts drop under the tongue and he end up loosing about 30-40lbs also helps tighten skin!!

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    The thing is a new fad diet someone come up with.
    Yup, Lipozome crap shit. Just advertised garbage.

The real shit is either prescribed locally here or you get it from a source kinda like AAs.

Thread Information