starrookie6 is offline Junior Member

Cycle questons / help .....much appreciated

Im 29 6'5" 285 16%bf pretty solid but I always seen to be holding in a ton a water, always have a lil puffy look. Been on simple cycles in the past test prop 600 a wk and deca 400 a week with previous cycles , for about 3-4 yrs now. ( not straight , comming off and then back on ) I never knew about AI or PCT before reading on the site . ( come from a really small town ) So my question is .....this cycle I have test prop for 600 maybe 800 a week for 10 weeks , been reading a lot about clen and letro , can these be used together with the test during the cycle ? I was gonna start clen with 20mg ED and work up my tolerance to about 120 comming off every 3rd week , Im just confused on how to use letro for the best results

Any help is much appreciated

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You can run a Test Prop only cycle dosed at 800mg at your current stats and cycle experience.

This cycle does NOT need to be run more than 8 weeks IMO, since you are more likely to plateau at around week 8, hence benefits stop and risks increase.

Letrozole is an AI (aromatize inhibitor), and its work is to act as an anti-estrogen agent, in simple terms. Letrozole, however, is an overkill for the proposed cycle above, you will be better of with a lighter AI such as Arimidex , not to mention it is cheaper. Dosed at 0.25mg and taken EOD should do the job regarding controlling estrogen. If estrogen sides persist, dose can always be bumped up to 0.5mg EOD.

You need two compounds for PCT, namely Nolvadex and Clomid. They need to be run for 4 weeks, Nolva at 20mg ED and Clomid at 50mg ED.

double post
    Last edited by Turkish Juicer; 05-26-2012 at 02:28 PM.

so your saying its ok to take the arimidex along with the prop at the same time if im following you correctly ??? When do I start the nolvadex and clomid ? also is it ok to take clen through out the entire cycle ( comming off every 3rd week ?

stpete is offline Banned
    Start your PCT 3 days after last injection.

cool thanks bro

I am not saying its OK to take Arimidex along with Test Prop, I am saying that you SHOULD in order to control estrogen levels and sides it brings about. Read my post again.

You do NOT need Clen while cycling, as a matter of fact, it may be a good idea to stay away from it for various reasons.

Thread Information