Hey guys new member of steroid .com and I've been reading heaps on use of steroids and getting as much info as I can before I do my first cycle.
But I went and got my first cycle of test enanthate and I received it in already to go barrels with 3ml in each, now my concern is how long has it been in these barrels and how do I know if it has been cut? I don't want to go ahead with this batch because of these reasons and the more I think about it the more it seems dodgy, also I got my hands on nolvadex but they look nothing like what I've seen online , they have no print on the pills so there just blank so who knows what they are.
I'm considering just getting rid of them and take this as a learning curve because who knows what's in the syringes. (btw the so called test e has a weird smell I've never smelt before and it's a yellow colour and oily and there doesn't seem to be any colour difference throughout the barrel to say it has been cut) anyways any feed back would be appreciated thanks....