Thread: pinning?

turr2d is offline New Member

pinning?

Hey guys I'm kind of new at this but am running my first cycle.. Test e 250mg 2x a week Tuesday and Thursday just wondering if it matters or if there is a best time to pin before workouts, am, or pm??

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    no best time.

which is the whole point of a slow acting esther like e.

toppinm is offline Junior Member
    May want to spread your days a little further apart.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Test e should be every 3.5 days. I do morning the first pin and afternoon the second. But it's not that important.Are you running an ai?

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Test e should be every 3.5 days. I do morning the first pin and afternoon the second. But it's not that important.Are you running an ai?
    What's an ai? Sorry brotha kinda new to this stuff but I appreciate all the help I can get!

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    They are used to control estrogen levels, improve bone density, improve IG-f/lipid profiles, control water retention and influence endogenous T-levels "on" or "off". An essential backbone of any cycle really.

Quote Originally Posted by turr2d View Post
    What's an ai? Sorry brotha kinda new to this stuff but I appreciate all the help I can get!
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...o#.T_V6MfWd6So

Oh yeah, 20mg. Tamoxifen citrate daily

Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator (SERM) Compounds that bind with estrogen receptors and exhibit estrogen action in some tissues and anti-estrogen action in other tissues. The ideal SERM would deliver all the benefits of estrogen without the adverse effects. ex: Clomiphene Citrate (Marketed as Clomid or Serophene). Tamoxifen (Marketed as Nolvadex ).

Aromatise Inhibitor (AI) Aromatase inhibitors exhibit a very different mechanism of action than SERM’s. Aromatase inhibitors prevent the conversion of androgens into estrogen in fat, muscle, breast, and brain. ex: Anastrazole (brand name Arimidex ). FEMARA (letrozole tablets).

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator (SERM) Compounds that bind with estrogen receptors and exhibit estrogen action in some tissues and anti-estrogen action in other tissues. The ideal SERM would deliver all the benefits of estrogen without the adverse effects. ex: Clomiphene Citrate (Marketed as Clomid or Serophene). Tamoxifen (Marketed as Nolvadex ).

Aromatise Inhibitor (AI) Aromatase inhibitors exhibit a very different mechanism of action than SERM’s. Aromatase inhibitors prevent the conversion of androgens into estrogen in fat, muscle, breast, and brain. ex: Anastrazole (brand name Arimidex ). FEMARA (letrozole tablets).
    So basically what your telling me is, nolva what I am taking is different from an AI? or do they work the same should I stop the nolva???

So basically what your telling me is, nolva what I am taking is different from an AI? or do they work the same should I stop the nolva???

if you had gyno you would start with novla on cycle. Stop the novla and get an ai. AR-R above has liquidex. .25mg eod you can adjust as needed
    What does your pct look like? You really should have done some research.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey guys I'm kind of new at this but am running my first cycle.. Test e 250mg 2x a week Tuesday and Thursday just wondering if it matters or if there is a best time to pin before workouts, am, or pm??
    Whenever you prefer,,just dont forget your set days.

Thread Information