Thread: why aromasin

sneakyhats is offline Junior Member

Aromasin

So i've been reading a lot, researching. But say for example using a cycle say..

appox 200-400mg of tren e
    and 250mg of test e

how would you dose aromasin , heaps of posts are showing to use it as PCT as it has the benefit of actually increasing testosterone at the same time. But wouldn't clomid do the job?

Xtane (aromasin) from what I know is ment to be dosed every day at appox 12.5-25mg ED only when you are using test.
    Do you use it from day 1 or just keep it in hand if any gyno signs pop up....

Just curious guys always wanted to know, planning to do a test only cycle as my first in a few months/year time.
    Last edited by sneakyhats; 05-27-2012 at 04:30 AM.

BlueWaffle21 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I've been using Liquid Stane at 12.5 EOD, I decided on this after reading all the PCT articles that are stickied. Works great so far!!

Might as well post up all your stats since that will be the next question man!!

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    I don't know where you read Aromasin should be dosed up to 25 mg. ED, but that's absolutely rediculus. 10 mg/ed is the prefect dose, 12.5 ed is a boot to much, you will notice it in your sex drive & 12.5 eod is not enough, your estrogen levels will still be too high at that dose.

Stosh_112 is offline Productive Member
    Aromasin has a short half life. Somewhere around 27 hrs. Better to use ED at 6.5ml and bump up if sides appear or increase.

Quote Originally Posted by Stosh_112 View Post
    Aromasin has a short half life. Somewhere around 27 hrs. Better to use ED at 6.5ml and bump up if sides appear or increase.
    Where did you learn 6.5 ed was a good / sufficient dose?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79 View Post
    he said ml?

Also my stats..

Height: 6ft
    Weight: 179lbs
    BF: 9-10%

Had posted a few cycle samples that I wanted to do but not really going to go with them for a while, been breaking plateaus with my new diet and pretty much got be back to doing good (before thinking I could not make anymore gains because my diet was really shit).

But yeah, this info kind of confused me...

Mechanism of Action:
    Exemestane is an irreversible, steroidal aromatase inactiviator, structurally to related to the natural substrate androstenedione. It acts as a false substrate for the aromatase enzyme, and is processed to an intermediate that binds irreversibly to the active site of the enzyme causing its inactivation, an effect also known as "suicide inhibition". Exemestane significantly lowers circulating estrogen concentrations in postmenopausal women,. but there is no detectable effect on adrenal biosynthesis of corticosteroids or aldosterone. There was no effect of exemestane on other enzymes involved in the steroidgenic pathway up to a concentration at least 600 times higher than that inhibiting the aromatase enzyme.

They are 25MG tabs which im not sure but aromasin from what I've read its formula is C2H2402?

Like I said before just wanted to know with it being quiet strong, wouldn't it also be bad for us men seeing that estrogen is beneficial for us too? Why cycle it everyday during a cycle, why not just keep it on hand when signs of irritation or gyno pop up???
    Cycling it everyday would be beneficial seeing that research also shows that aromasin makes your body think its natural test is low wanting to produce more naturally..
    But like I was asking... WHY! haha why during cycle and not post.

DanB is offline Banned
    read swiftos sticky at the top of q&a on ''why an a.i. is needed''

Unhappy

It doesn't load for some reason for me...

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    OP do NOT dose at 6.5mls of liquid stane per day! that's 195mg/day!! surely that's a typo??

and i think Bear pretty much nailed it..

leewil1 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79 View Post

To be fair man, i was using 10mg and got really bad anxiety off it about 2 weeks in, i dropped it down to 6.5mg and everything as been perfect since nearly 2 weeks on.

Sorry, good eye. 6.5mg ED.

Sorry, good eye. 6.5mg ED.
    OK, again................where did you learn 6.5 ed was a sufficient dose?

Hey Bear, ur answer is, from my Fellow Friends that have experience with AAS. Also, ive gotten the same feedback from various members on the board. I'll try it out first hand here within the next 3 wks.

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79
    OK, again................where did you learn 6.5 ed was a sufficient dose?
    I agree where did 6.5 come from?.

Bear I advise 12.5mg eod on the assumption they use pharm or generic tabs and this is easiest way to dose the 25mg tab

But there is no rule, it differs from person to person and dose to dose, I know people who use 25mg ed (respected members) and then people who use quarter that dose

Like I said there is no rule, its basically guesswork without bloodwork

Simon1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    dont forget aromasin /stane also binds to the enzyme forever so talking about a half life is a useless excersise- its effects are as long as it takes for your body to produce more aromatase enzymes- that is the true life of any dose taken with aromasin.

so 6.5mg a day will efffective kill off a certian percentage of enzymes, taking more will do more- go by feel - everyone is different - but reccomended you start off low and work your way up until you find that sweet spot

Thread Information