enean1 is offline New Member

Need help new have no idea what to do

can i stack dianabol 10 and deca test 350

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Anything can be "stacked", "should I" is the more important question. What are your stats, goals & cycle history?

never took anything before... been working out for 2 months im am 27yrs old 170lbs 5"10 i my goal is to reach 225lbs
    Last edited by enean1; 05-27-2012 at 10:46 AM.

You're stats indicate your diet & / or training are insufficient, 170 lbs its pretty light for 5'-10". You should get that tuned in & put on a natural, solid foundation before cycling, otherwise you will never keep any of your gains, in fact, you may even end up smaller than you are now within a month or so of PCT.

And 2 months in the gym........? C'mon man, you haven't even tried, you gotta put forth a bit more effort than that before turning to steroids .

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    bear said it correctly- your body joints, tendons are not even use to lifting and you want to put more stress on them by lifting more then you normally can. This is a recipe for disaster bro.
    op-start actually going to the gym, learn what it takes to eat right for your goals. Again we are just looking out for you long term.

right i see where yall are coming from thanks for the help...hell i was ready to jump on them today but im glad i didnt... i have gained 5lbs the past month of me going i have been on the 5k cal a day diet... so i should wait another 4 to 5 months before jumping on them?

stpete is offline Banned
    Yeah, you need to get a workout and diet together before considering aas. You can make some great progress properly utilizing those alone. In the meantime, stick around and do your research.

Good Luck

when the time comes can i use a 1ml 29g x 1/2 used for insulin

Will-To-Power is offline New Member
    I don't know an entirely great amount about pin size but you def want something larger like 22-25. Those are the gauge numbers I think I've seen around lately.

ok... i guess because of the thickness of product i have a larger gauge would be needed

Thread Information