Rv8G30 is offline Associate Member

Can you make gains on test only, while eating at maintenance? or slightly over?

If you eat at a clean maintenance or 500 cals over, can you make gains in lean mass? Test e only, first cycle, 5'6 170lbs. 28 years old. Will the gains be keepable? What about on a cut? Will lean mass be gained then? Or are you just maintaining what you have? Thanks.

dooie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rv8G30
    If you eat at a clean maintenance or 500 cals over, can you make gains in lean mass? Test e only, first cycle, 5'6 170lbs. 28 years old. Will the gains be keepable? What about on a cut? Will lean mass be gained then? Or are you just maintaining what you have? Thanks.
    Absolutely! When on test, if u are eating correctly u will drop body fat even at eating over 500cals over maintenance, if I were u and wanted to bulk, I'd go for 500-1000cals over (of good food)

So you can lose bodyfat, thats good. But what about making actual muscle gains at maintenance?

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yes you can make gains on Test ( or really big gains on Tren since it was designed for just this purpose) at a maintenance level, the trouble is once the test returns to normal you will loose them super quick. Say you are 170 lbs and eating at maintenance, while on the changes the AAS cause in nutrition partitioning etc will allow gains to be made however once you return to a normal state then you will loose them, since you will now either have more muscle or more muscle and wieght after the cycle so you will no longer be eating at maintenance level.
    Last edited by Far from massive; 05-27-2012 at 06:18 PM.

So let's assume you increase your calories at the end of cycle to stay at your new maintenance. This would help you keep the gains, correct?

Quote Originally Posted by Rv8G30
    So let's assume you increase your calories at the end of cycle to stay at your new maintenance. This would help you keep the gains, correct?
    If u want to be 100kg u gotta eat like a 100kg person would!! For example, my TDEE is approx 3000 at 85kg, if I wanted to gain 15kg and I'm doing the same cardio etc, my TDEE would be 3400

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    these questions are so simple. yet great questions. if that makes sense.

u got a good head on ur shoulders.

i suggest reading about test in the steroid profile. and learning about sides and how to combat them. and recover PCT.. and HCG also.

will take time but u want to know what to expect and how to combat issues IF they do come about.

best of luck mate

Badluck33 is offline New Member
    For people who have taken test, can you tell the difference in your mental state? Like more motivation, less tired and better memory?

Quote Originally Posted by Badluck33
    For people who have taken test, can you tell the difference in your mental state? Like more motivation, less tired and better memory?
    Yes more motivated, less tired depending on estro sides!! Better memory???

Badluck33 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dooie View Post
    Yes more motivated, less tired depending on estro sides!! Better memory???
    short term memory. Like being able to walk into a room and forgetting why you walked into the room.

What else have you experience from it?

Quote Originally Posted by Badluck33

short term memory. Like being able to walk into a room and forgetting why you walked into the room.

What else have you experience from it?
    More aggression, very high libido, Sex lasts longer, acne, a lot of attention haha

technodrome is offline Junior Member
    I can tell you this, I am just about finished my first test cycle.

As for what it didn't do. I didn't get any more motivation, I stayed fairly normal threw-out the cycle. No extra energy. No memory issues, No extra aggression. No increase in sex drive or performance. No loss of cardio. No acne or hairloss.

As for what it did. Made me massively stronger, More endurance. helped me gain way over 20 pounds And actually gave me far more stable moods.

The main reason i never tried test years ago is because as a fairly angry and sometimes violent person i was always worried steroids would throw me over the top and i'd end up in jail or something. But i've never been more patient then i have been these last 3 months. Feeling generly happier also.

But from what i read my experience is slightly different from other peoples.

Thread Information