DieselTrain is offline New Member

1st cycle nearly done help with 2nd- stack

Hey everyone! So am about 10 weeks intO a test-e cycle 500mg a week. I am happy with gains of about 4 kilos and a good loss of body fat, as I tried the test to lose the weight I had from a FAT childhood. Strength has increased a fair bit as has stamina and endurance on the football field.

So I am planning my next cycle... I want to stack test with somethin a bit more serious. I have had no sides at all from the test e. Any suggestions? Considering I play footy and need to be able to run out a game with no cramping or anything like that(have heard some stories about . But I would like to get a good amount of size and cut up too. Any stacks would be good to know about not just test with something.

Any advice would be much appreciated! :-)

Bencher is offline New Member
    Dude, ill tell you what ive been told 1000 times myself..

TOO YOUNG!....That is all. (Damn that feels goooood)

bob87 is offline Member
    23 just a touch on the you g side do you have a solid pct????

If you liked the results from your first cycle I wouldn't change a thing wait the required time.... Cycle length+pct= time off then run the same cycle again.

DieselTrain is offline New Member
    Hey yeah I am happy with the result but am after more on the next cycle. Cheers for the advice on waiting time aswell I was gonna wait two months but will push it out to four.

And as foe being too young? You only live once mate so I'm goin hard while I can! U never know when the mrs is gonna wave that little stick with a smiley face on it at ya then its all over haha

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    to think that you risked your health and future, and jump on roids at a slightly young age, and run a cutting cycle as your first cycle? such a waste of risk. how difficult can it be to lose fat when you're in your early 20s. esp if you have a rather active lifestyle with sports and games. a bit of diet change would have achieved that.

Thread Information