Flacco is offline Member

NPP available in Thailand?

I was wondering if anyone has any knowledge if NPP is available for purchase from the pharmacies in Thailand? If so, would I look for it from one of the pharma grade companies, or one of the UDL you find available in the gyms? I'll be here for the next 2 or 3 months. Anyone here or planning on coming here... PM me. Thanks.

Flacco is offline Member
    Also, I know we can't discuss prices here... I'd like someone to PM me... I'd like to know what a typical/decent price for anavar is here in Phuket. From my past trips here, I've found some decent pharmacies away from the tourist traps, but I've never purchased anavar. What are the best brands as far as price?

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    I would only buy local brands like British Dispensary, Unigen or March Pharma. All are HG. I am sure you will find more than this but the likelyness of these being fake are nil. Lovbyts may be able to direct you to a pharmacy as he has more knowledge of Phuket than I do. if you go to BKK PM me.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Honestly I never saw much of anything available in Phuket but I have heard it is but limited. I'm more familiar with Pattaya and Jomtien beach are where most everything is available if you ask right. I only spent a week or so in Phuket and it was more of a recuperation trip from back surgery re learning to walk and being taken care of by the gf.

Good idea getting away from the tourist areas, less chance of getting fakes and even better if you get to know someone locally,

musclekid88 is offline Junior Member
    how are you meant to bring it back over if you purchase it in thailand honestly i would be shitting bricks!

Too Little Muscles is offline New Member
    There is a series of programs on the Nat Geo channel called Locked up Abroad. One was on Thailand customs. They do a very thorough search on anyone they suspect might be carrying something illegal. Their legal system seems to be more tough than in the US also. I certainly wouldn't want to chance it.

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    Quote Originally Posted by musclekid88 View Post
    how are you meant to bring it back over if you purchase it in thailand honestly i would be shitting bricks!
    Checked Baggage works everytime. Most are caught at the gate when the physical pat down occures because they are to smart to hide the aas in their checked baggage and opt to hide it in their pockets or tape is to their body. If you get caught you are stupid.

small_fry is offline Banned Assclown
    thailand? I didn't even know they had the interned there

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I have a few bottles of NPP but I import everything. Much better and cheaper than local brands. Var is almost always fake in Thailand. That was how I first started bringing in from an outside UGL. Later started getting test/tren /mast blends, Tbol, injectable dbol etc. which is almost impossible to find in Thailand.

Thread Information