K1000 is offline New Member

Primobolan and hair loss

Hi brothers,

Thinking about running PRIMOBOLAN at 600 mg per week along with 200 mg of test per week... Going to use Nizoral shampoo and propecia throughout the cycle. Should I be worried about hair loss ?

Thanks brothers.

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you know you are genetically inclined to hair loss and are already confronting signs, then yes, 600mg of Primobolan Depot will certainly accelerate this process...

Brohim is offline Senior Member
    Try it and give us a report

K1000 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Turkish Juicer View Post
    If you know you are genetically inclined to hair loss and are already confronting signs, then yes, 600mg of Primobolan Depot will certainly accelerate this process...
    Thanks for your reply.

I am indeed prone to hair loss, allready had a small hair transplant surgery. So you think I should stay away from primo ?

I have stoped taking steroids since a really bad experience 2 years ago and was thinking about doing a light cycle. Any advise would be highly apreciated Turkish Juicer

Best
    Last edited by K1000; 05-28-2012 at 02:00 PM.

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I personally love Primo, but it is a though AAS to deal with. You have to run it at least at a dosage of 600mg EW, injections can be quite painful for many, it makes wonders only if you are running it for well over 12 weeks, possibly the safest injectable AAS of all times, allows you to do cardio even if you are running it over 1000mg EW, will give you some serious strength and allows for lean gains and a vascular & well defined physique with a spot on diet.

... but, it will thin your wallet if you run it like you should (at high doses for several months), will turn you into a human dartboard, you will definitely loose your hair with the mentioned doses above if you are genetically inclined to it while running it...

You can look into DHT blockers and see if they can help with hair loss issue while running Primo and make your final decision.

Thread Information