Thread: Anavar

bigpapa1069 is offline New Member

Anavar

Hey guys and girls just got some anavar so looking at what to expect as ive read up but if someone has tried this before let me know.

Ive used winny, test+deca last year but took time out to have a knee op. now im back in training gor my diet pretty decent again clean and high protein.

Right here is my issues im 18 stone wanting to lose fat and get back to 16 stone so im eating 6 meals a day which are 3 shakes optimim nutrition 3 meals which are tuna and red onion x2 and chicken and veg for dinner so i no il lose weight quick but im using 40g bcaa a day and now anavar once i hit 16 stone al be pretty big and small waist so any views or advice guy rock on!!!

bookie is offline Junior Member
    I don't really understand what you are trying to ask. Can you please rephrase what you are saying and I can try to help you out. Thanks

Well basicaly will i drop body fat and keep muscle size on amavar what ive heard is its mich like winny but better????

Ive over weight and going to use it with a cutting diet. Ive spent two hours using some diet 101 sticky and ive got this weeks sust diet wise. Also with anavar how long a cours should i take as they are 5g tablets i was told two a day and that will last roughly 30 days????? Should i grab another???

Did you make a typo? You have 5g tablets or 5mg tablets? You want to take about 60mg/ed if you want to have good results in 6 weeks. You don't want to run Anavar for longer than 8 weeks as it is liver toxic. Take milk thistle along with the Anavar. If you want to get cut winstrol is a better choice. The last time I took winstrol I looked great by my joints were dry dry dry. I thought I needed a knee repla***ent because my knees were so sore.

Yeah sorry typo i have 50mg tabs, there is 60 tabs so two a day 30 days worth lol. I will run milk thistle i still have some actually.

Or should i cut the tables in half amd take 3 halfs 75mg a day get a extra week???

It says on here they can effect my man bits lol i hope i can still get it up!!!!!

Winny ruined my back amd hip i couldnt run so never taking it again and ive just had a knee op and still meeding an acl repla***ent so no too the winny!!

Thread Information