ali_baba is offline Junior Member

PCT Start Times Question

I understand that PCT start times vary for different AAS but my question is; say for a compound like test e, The PCT start time should be 2 weeks after the last injection. Given that clomid and nolva take a little while to boost test because LH and FSH need to build up for a little while, why is it not prudent to start taking these immediately after the last injection. Therefore the 2 weeks while the test is still in you, the clomid and nolva are also helping to build up LH and FSH to a certain degree. and recovery will begin pretty much as soon as the test is completely out of you. (instead of waiting for a litttle while after the proper start time for LH and FSH to build up)

It takes about 2 weeks for the Enth ester to cycle the Test through your body so the Test concentration is low enough for the Clomod and Nolva to be effective. As long as there's a lot of synthetic Test in your system your natural production of Test will have a hard time starting up.

ali_baba is offline Junior Member
    Yea I understand that. But what I'm really asking is whether or not it would hurt to start the clomid and nolva immediately and go for 6 weeks total. The pct compounds should still be working while the test drops out of your system right?

papa-g is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ali_baba
    Yea I understand that. But what I'm really asking is whether or not it would hurt to start the clomid and nolva immediately and go for 6 weeks total. The pct compounds should still be working while the test drops out of your system right?
    Might still wait for a vet to chime in but from what I know is the test is still overloading your system it would do you l no good to start that early. That's why you wait until you get to the half life of the compound which with test e is 14 days and test c 18 days. This is the point when the test levels start dropping faster. And in order to restore the homeostasis of your body you would start pct ad those times for those compounds

Um second thought, I may have the 14 and 18 days reversed. It's late and I can't recall right now. But anyway that is how I understand when to start pct when using test.

Thread Information