ORBY ROTS LOOK is offline New Member

Beginner needs advice on how get lean and sexy for Summer

Here are my stats:

29 y/o
    180 lbs.
    5'11"
    About 15% bf at the moment
    Lift 2-3X per week (mostly maintenance)
    Cardio for an hour 1-2X per week (no resting)
    Diet: about 2000-2500 calories per day, low carbs, 100-180 grams protein (depending on how much I lift)

Before I go further, I'd like to share that I'm rather new to steroids . I do, however, read a lot. The internet has a lot of great information, but it's also full of worthless opinions and marketing. All of it may or may not pertain to my situation, that's why I'm posting my specific info here. Rest assured I am reading these boards for info that pertains to me. Please don't ask me to "do my research," because that's what I'm doing. Please be as helpful as you can.

My goal: Get lean (maybe 8 or 9% body fat) and put on a couple pounds of muscle (get to maybe 190 lbs).

My problem: I can't seem to get where I want to be with working out alone. Yes, I look better when I lift every day of the week and run more than I do, but I never get to the point where I look "cut," or "shredded." Of course, I know many people who do much less and eat much worse, but they look how I'm trying to look. That's very frustrating. In any case, I have a job and other interests, so I can't spend hours in the gym every day. I also seem to always have soft-feeling muscles, regardless of how much protein I consume, how much water I drink, or how much I lift.

My question: Which supplements/steroids would be good for my purposes? I'm looking for something relatively low-risk and easy to use. I'm looking at Clenbuterol , Anavar , and Testosterone E.

What do the vets think of these substances? Would you use anything different? Would you add anything? Any advice you'd give on using them, or where to buy them? What should I do for PCT? Keep in mind that I know the basic info, so I'm looking for personal opinions.

Other concerns/info:

When I was younger, I was on a medication that gave me gynecomastia . I had surgery for it a long time ago (looks mostly ok), but I'm pretty concerned about this issue. I'm going to consider myself a little more gyno-prone than most, and I want to minimize any risk of developing this embarrassing condition again.

I'm also currently taking Adderall (legally of course) for work-related matters.
    I'm not open to Ephedra. I just don't like it.
    I'm not open to stuff like Tren , Dianabol , or anything you have to inject.

Thanks for reading, and I look forward to many helpful responses! Please PM me if the advice you're giving is sensitive in nature.
    Last edited by ORBY ROTS LOOK; 05-28-2012 at 09:13 PM.

Brohim is offline Senior Member
    I'm pretty sure if you had gyno surgery you won't get anymore gyno. Don't they cut out the gland? I could be wrong.

BTW you can't take Test E without injecting it. And that is the only AAS on your list that converts to Estrogen anyway.

It sounds to me like your not very consistant. LIke you don't eat strict everyday and only go to the gym 2 day's a week?

You won't reach your goals in one summer. You can't be 7% at 190 lbs. if you are 180lbs. and 15% right now.

My advice is to carb cycle w/ a solid nutrition plan. Then put in WORK at the gym. Even if that means going 2x per day.

Then in the winter (if you stick w/ it) go on a lean bulk.

If you are 29yo you should have all the Lean Mass you want if you have been lifting for a few year's.
    Last edited by Brohim; 05-28-2012 at 09:14 PM.

Thanks! Oh shoot. Missed that. Well scratch that one then. Is there anything you'd recommend in its place?

About the gyno: yes, they cut out the gland, but it can grow back.

Quote Originally Posted by ORBY ROTS LOOK View Post
    Thanks! Oh shoot. Missed that. Well scratch that one then. Is there anything you'd recommend in its place?

About the gyno: yes, they cut out the gland, but it can grow back.
    Well if you aren't super strict and dedicated to everything your progress on (whatever you take) will not work. It takes 100% dedication to get to 8% bf. Your diet and training have to be taken to another level. If it were easy everyone would have 6 packs and muscles.

Post up your typical diet on what you would eat.

I'm in the gym 2X a week and eating less when I get really busy. No sense in eating more when I'm lifting less.
    I can get to the gym more (and I have in the past), but I'd feel much better about doing it if I were getting somewhere with it.

Yes, I've got most of the lean mass I'm looking for. I'd only like to put a few pounds of muscle. My main goal is to get cut and to have harder muscles.

I'm in the gym 2X a week and eating less when I get really busy. No sense in eating more when I'm lifting less.
    I can get to the gym more (and I have in the past), but I'd feel much better about doing it if I were getting somewhere with it

Yes, I've got most of the lean mass I'm looking for. I'd only like to put a few pounds of muscle. My main goal is to get cut and to have harder muscles.

Well you have to keep at it and know that it will workout in the end if you stay with it. You can't fall of the wagon one day just cause your busy. You have to be dedicated to your goal and do whatever it takes to reach it.

This may mean waking up before work to do cardio and then lifting in the evenings. And pre-planning all your meals and tracking your protein/carbs/fat. Are you willing to do all that? Or will you get a few weeks into it and start missing workouts and not following your meal plan?

I can be super strict. You must understand that I've done that, and it's hard to keep doing it if I can't quite reach my goal (especially when I see people getting there without watching diet or lifting every day). I'm not trying to get huge, and I know that takes more time and dedication than I have.
    I can buckle down if I know it's going somewhere. My question is really about the supplements. So, minus the Test, would Anavar and Clen be good for what I'm trying to do?

I can be super strict. You must understand that I've done that, and it's hard to keep doing it if I can't quite reach my goal (especially when I see people getting there without watching diet or lifting every day). I'm not trying to get huge, and I know that takes more time and dedication than I have.
    I can buckle down if I know it's going somewhere. My question is really about the supplements. So, minus the Test, would Anavar and Clen be good for what I'm trying to do?
    No you missed my whole point. What I'm trying to convey is that If you aren't going to be dedicated then taking (xx) will not help you any

Who gives a fvuck what other people do? This is YOUR body. It works differently than others. So if you see someone else getting results then you stop experimenting on what works for you? This sounds like your problem.

I can do all that, and I've done all of that. Realistically, I can probably keep a super strict routine for about 3 months, but probably change it up after that. I don't like completely fall off the wagon or anything, but I need to live a little. Last summer I got about 85% to my goal, but just couldn't get over the hump. Since then, I look mostly the same, just less toned with a little higher bf.

12 weeks is fine

I do understand your point. I CAN be dedicated. If being dedicated alone doesn't work, it's hard to justify the energy it takes. The other people I see just make it harder, but they don't seal my decision. 5 or 6 days in the gym would be much easier if I could see those cuts after a few months. Doesn't seem to happen.

I've gone 0 carb, gym every day, cardio 4 times a week, regular sleep, consistently for months before. I'm trying things, but they're not working.

The best thing to do is post up in the nutrition section with your diet. Ask for a good carb cycle 12 week program or learn how to design one. One way is to start at your maintence cals then lower your carbs by 15% each week.

Start a log and post what you ate each day and your workout. That way other ppl can see what you are doing and give you tips and direction.

papa-g is offline Member
    8-9% body fat is where I get when I cut for 3 months before my annual competition. It take a very strict diet plan and a ton of cardio. It's so tough that it's almost impossible to keep that lean for any length of time. So I think your goals of gaining 10lbs and dropping from 15% to 8% are not realistic.

You stated that you like to read and research yet you didn't figure out that testosterone needs to be injected? Sounds like your fluffing your stats a bit to not seem no green and make it look like you know what ur talking about.

As for you wanting to work harder if you where seeing results. Well, you might start to see them if you worked a little harder. Duh!

If you still feel like your going to dive in to this dark world be sure you are ready because other wise you'll do more damage then good.

And when asking for advice my suggestion is just ask 1 question at a time rather then Trying to get everyone chiming in with shit you don't wanna hear anyway. Do alot of searching to see if others have asked the question on your mind first before you ask it. Just be simple. You might be surprised at how much you can learn by Judy listening.

Good luck.

Thread Information