Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 123
  1. #1
    G Lock is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    USA, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    157

    Cool Help I'm a Steroid Noobie :)

    Hey guys, just for info I am 19 almost 20 weight around 150 and my max bench is like 210 right now, I started doing more strength training to get that up, I'm about 5'8 also.

    But anyways, I had a question, Now I know alot how to workout because of tons of fackin research and trying every thing out until I figured out what worked and what didnt but I don't know everything I could about steroids so I started looking into it since yesterday.
    I'm Not one of those people who are asking to take steroids and don't know what I'm doing, I know how to workout and what to do and I'm still making gains naturally every week or two but my friend was on facebook yesterday and said I got some STUFF well have to talk about it one day.

    Now by that I was assuming he is talking about steroids which most likely he is. I know that you have to trust your source but hes my friend I doubt he would **** me over like that but of course after he tells me what he has I'm going to look into it after he tells me what exactly he has.

    My question is this, basically the long term effects seem to happen to people who abuse, mis-use or take steroids for a long time.

    So I was wondering about this, can I take steroids for like a couple months to a year get some good results than stop taking them?
    Now from what ive been seeing is that people say you have to PCT and lets just say that I do that properally than can I keep most of my results once I quit?

    My plan was to maybe take a steroid and get some good results for know more than a year than stop taking them so I dont have much of a risk of any effects of long term users.

    Even if I could keep 70% of the results I would be happy because that would still be better and faster than what you can do naturally right?


    Like I said, I did all my research, i know how to lift and my neihbors a personal trainer also but I really dont want to ask him about steroids because I dont really trust him.
    The only thing that I am concered about is how steroids will stop your natural testosterone production, but I was thinking if I do alot of research and learn how to take steroids properally that I wont get that much of the bad effects since I wont be using them very long over years of time.

    I'm about to turn 20, at what age did you guys start taking them, I wasnt really planning on taking them until im a bit older just so all my hormones grow fully but I would like info so if I ever do try them I know what I'm doing.

  2. #2
    JohnnnyBlazzze's Avatar
    JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Killa Cali
    Posts
    2,133
    You still have a lot of reading to do dude. You're way to young to get any type of guidance or positive assistance on here as well. At your age you have the possibly to cause damage to your HPTA, you should read up on it. Taking steroids for a whole year? That is very excessive and at your age that thought shouldn't even cross your mind.

    Take advantage of your youth and pack on as much natural weight as you can as your body is still growing, get a solid diet lined up and you can't go wrong, especially at 20.

  3. #3
    songdog's Avatar
    songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    13,528
    You can really mess yourself up for life bro.You are to young let it go.

  4. #4
    ISU152's Avatar
    ISU152 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    128
    If you weigh 150 than you haven't figured out what works. Get yur ass in the kitchen

  5. #5
    G Lock is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    USA, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    157
    Obviously you dont know much either, Who ever said I was training for just mass? Some of the strongest people dont weigh 250 pounds. I know someone that weighs 160 and benches 325.
    I don't want my weight to go up until I pack on serious strength if I gained more weight and went up to lets say 170 most of that would be fat and then my bench to weight ratio would be lower. I want my bench to weight ratio as high as possible without putting on fat from excess cals.
    Im pretty sure I know what im doing being that every week or two I increase my bench. Today I just repped my 1rm twice last week I only did it once. If I didnt know what i was doing I wouldnt be increasing my bench every week or two.
    Plain an simple if I eat to much over my calorie limit I will get fatter because you can only put on so much muscle at once.
    I havent been lifting super long, My friend that works at GNC is weigh bigger than me and was working out for 5 years and last year he said his 1rm was 181.
    I have been lifting not even half as long as he has and already surpassed his 1rm and Im not even that big yet.

    You cant say I dont know how to lift just because i dont decide to eat 4000 cals a day, Im building my strength up first and ya i eat a bit over my calorie limit but there is no point for me to eat an extra 1000 cals or 700 cals because its gonna turn to fat, I could become 170 in like 2 months if i wanted to but it would be all fat, the point is to gain weight while keeping fat off and gaining strength not go up 20 pounds and 80% of it being fat

  6. #6
    G Lock is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    USA, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    157
    Im too young for an answer? Im pretty sure the site requires you to be 18 or older and im almost 20? I already said i wasnt taking them yet i was waiting until im older, the point was to answer my question so i dont have to spend hours researching it when i can just get the answer from real people. Whats the point of not telling me the answer im just gonna find out by researching sooner or later, im almost old enough to **** strippers so im pretty sure im old enough to learn about steroids

  7. #7
    austinite's Avatar
    austinite is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cialis, Texas
    Posts
    31,134
    Quote Originally Posted by G Lock View Post
    Obviously you dont know much either, Who ever said I was training for just mass? Some of the strongest people dont weigh 250 pounds. I know someone that weighs 160 and benches 325.
    I don't want my weight to go up until I pack on serious strength if I gained more weight and went up to lets say 170 most of that would be fat and then my bench to weight ratio would be lower. I want my bench to weight ratio as high as possible without putting on fat from excess cals.
    Im pretty sure I know what im doing being that every week or two I increase my bench. Today I just repped my 1rm twice last week I only did it once. If I didnt know what i was doing I wouldnt be increasing my bench every week or two.
    Plain an simple if I eat to much over my calorie limit I will get fatter because you can only put on so much muscle at once.
    I havent been lifting super long, My friend that works at GNC is weigh bigger than me and was working out for 5 years and last year he said his 1rm was 181.
    I have been lifting not even half as long as he has and already surpassed his 1rm and Im not even that big yet.

    You cant say I dont know how to lift just because i dont decide to eat 4000 cals a day, Im building my strength up first and ya i eat a bit over my calorie limit but there is no point for me to eat an extra 1000 cals or 700 cals because its gonna turn to fat, I could become 170 in like 2 months if i wanted to but it would be all fat, the point is to gain weight while keeping fat off and gaining strength not go up 20 pounds and 80% of it being fat
    No one said that. Your body is too young for AAS. That's all they're saying. AAS could have long term damage at your age.

  8. #8
    JohnnnyBlazzze's Avatar
    JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Killa Cali
    Posts
    2,133
    Quote Originally Posted by G Lock View Post
    Im too young for an answer? Im pretty sure the site requires you to be 18 or older and im almost 20? I already said i wasnt taking them yet i was waiting until im older, the point was to answer my question so i dont have to spend hours researching it when i can just get the answer from real people. Whats the point of not telling me the answer im just gonna find out by researching sooner or later, im almost old enough to **** strippers so im pretty sure im old enough to learn about steroids
    Spending hours researching and learning what you want to do will help you master your craft. Personally I like to research and learn things on my own, not just people telling me. The questions you're asking are basic and just showing that you havn't done that much research like you said.

    We are just pointing out that if you are to use AAS at your age you could mess up your natural hormones and when you get older you can have issues and be put on TRT/HRT for the rest of your life. There's stickies at the top of this forums with tons of reading material you can look over. If you're able to increase your 1RM every week then that right there is enough to show that what you have going naturally is working.

    I didn't know there was an age limit to fvck strippers either?

  9. #9
    DanB is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    post proelia praemia
    Posts
    9,856
    In your so called hours of research did you not realise that you need to feed your muscles to make them grow?

    Steroids do fvckall without sufficient nutrients

    I am same height, with prob 30lbs and lower bodyfat, mainly down to diet

    Post your diet and we can compare

  10. #10
    G Lock is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    USA, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    157
    No one said that, Then what does this mean " If you weigh 150 than you haven't figured out what works. Get yur ass in the kitchen "
    Sounds to me someones assuming that just because I don't weight 200 that I don't know what I'm doing, I'm pretty sure none of you people started off a 200 pounds of pure muscle unless your a genetic freak.

    And not to be a dick, but for the last time, I KNOW I SHOULDN'T take steroids at a young age, I said I wasn't planing on using them for a long peroid of time, people have taken steroids for over 20 years with no problems at all? I'm sure only a few months won't be that much of a big deal if I KNOW what I'm doing and learn how to take them properally.

    Again I didn't say HEY GUYS IM TALKING STEROIDS TOMORROW, I said when I'm a bit older, maybe around 25.

    The question was Do you keep MOST OF YOUR GAINS once you quit taking steroids as long as you keep a intense workout routine and diet, If you don't want to answer than what is the point of the forums for me to ask questions and not get the answers? 80% of you are probably all taking steroids and half of you probably started at a young age after all this is a steroid site.

  11. #11
    austinite's Avatar
    austinite is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cialis, Texas
    Posts
    31,134
    Quote Originally Posted by G Lock View Post
    No one said that, Then what does this mean " If you weigh 150 than you haven't figured out what works. Get yur ass in the kitchen "
    Sounds to me someones assuming that just because I don't weight 200 that I don't know what I'm doing, I'm pretty sure none of you people started off a 200 pounds of pure muscle unless your a genetic freak.

    And not to be a dick, but for the last time, I KNOW I SHOULDN'T take steroids at a young age, I said I wasn't planing on using them for a long peroid of time, people have taken steroids for over 20 years with no problems at all? I'm sure only a few months won't be that much of a big deal if I KNOW what I'm doing and learn how to take them properally.

    Again I didn't say HEY GUYS IM TALKING STEROIDS TOMORROW, I said when I'm a bit older, maybe around 25.

    The question was Do you keep MOST OF YOUR GAINS once you quit taking steroids as long as you keep a intense workout routine and diet, If you don't want to answer than what is the point of the forums for me to ask questions and not get the answers? 80% of you are probably all taking steroids and half of you probably started at a young age after all this is a steroid site.
    Get your ass to the kitchen means you need to EAT. Doesnt mean you cant lift.

    Bro, you're 19! You need to relax. Have you considered Skate Boarding?

  12. #12
    G Lock is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    USA, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    157
    Ummm OMG YOU GUYS ARE SO DANG ANNOYING, I already said I EAT OVER MY CALORIE LIMIT but i dont eat so much to were I will gain fat.

    You guys take steroids so no shit you can eat 5000-6000 cals with ease because steroids will help you cut more fat, I'm not on steroids so my ass isnt going to be eating 5000 cals a day.

    You think I've been getting stronger by eating less calories? I don't need HELP with working out I only needed help with STEROIDS because I'm not a user so obviously I wouldn't know everything about them or at least the QUESTION I ASKED that nobody seems to answer.
    My diet I don't have a specific diet, I eat different foods,
    I just try to get my macros in at the least

    I usually eat 1g per pound of body weight in protein
    around 3X my body weight in carbs
    and i usually eat anywhere from 300-500 extra cals
    I don't really have to count my fat that much because I don't over eat on fats that much
    as long as I'm eating 90% good foods and hitting all my macros ill get gains, powerlifters look like shit and bench 900 pounds.
    I just care about my macros but I dont sit around eating junk all day either.

    I take a op creatine 5gs per day because im already loaded
    Sometimes ill buy a whey isolate depending on if I feel I need more protein in my diet
    I take a fish oil
    and a multivitamin
    I don't use pre workouts that much because I dont really need them for energy or a pump

    I'll probably be buying op weight gainer though so I can get my calories much easier

  13. #13
    JohnnnyBlazzze's Avatar
    JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Killa Cali
    Posts
    2,133
    Quote Originally Posted by G Lock View Post
    No one said that, Then what does this mean " If you weigh 150 than you haven't figured out what works. Get yur ass in the kitchen "
    Sounds to me someones assuming that just because I don't weight 200 that I don't know what I'm doing, I'm pretty sure none of you people started off a 200 pounds of pure muscle unless your a genetic freak.

    And not to be a dick, but for the last time, I KNOW I SHOULDN'T take steroids at a young age, I said I wasn't planing on using them for a long peroid of time, people have taken steroids for over 20 years with no problems at all? I'm sure only a few months won't be that much of a big deal if I KNOW what I'm doing and learn how to take them properally.

    Again I didn't say HEY GUYS IM TALKING STEROIDS TOMORROW, I said when I'm a bit older, maybe around 25.

    The question was Do you keep MOST OF YOUR GAINS once you quit taking steroids as long as you keep a intense workout routine and diet, If you don't want to answer than what is the point of the forums for me to ask questions and not get the answers? 80% of you are probably all taking steroids and half of you probably started at a young age after all this is a steroid site.
    Dude you don't ask questions or research all about something you don't plan on doing...It's just not realistic. Like everybody else mentioned, start with your diet. They're pointing out that if you are 150lbs then most likely your diet is suffering or not very good.

  14. #14
    austinite's Avatar
    austinite is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cialis, Texas
    Posts
    31,134
    Quote Originally Posted by G Lock View Post
    Ummm OMG YOU GUYS ARE SO DANG ANNOYING, I already said I EAT OVER MY CALORIE LIMIT but i dont eat so much to were I will gain fat.

    You guys take steroids so no shit you can eat 5000-6000 cals with ease because steroids will help you cut more fat, I'm not on steroids so my ass isnt going to be eating 5000 cals a day.

    You think I've been getting stronger by eating less calories? I don't need HELP with working out I only needed help with STEROIDS because I'm not a user so obviously I wouldn't know everything about them or at least the QUESTION I ASKED that nobody seems to answer.
    My diet I don't have a specific diet, I eat different foods,
    I just try to get my macros in at the least

    I usually eat 1g per pound of body weight in protein
    around 3X my body weight in carbs
    and i usually eat anywhere from 300-500 extra cals
    I don't really have to count my fat that much because I don't over eat on fats that much
    as long as I'm eating 90% good foods and hitting all my macros ill get gains, powerlifters look like shit and bench 900 pounds.
    I just care about my macros but I dont sit around eating junk all day either.

    I take a op creatine 5gs per day because im already loaded
    Sometimes ill buy a whey isolate depending on if I feel I need more protein in my diet
    I take a fish oil
    and a multivitamin
    I don't use pre workouts that much because I dont really need them for energy or a pump

    I'll probably be buying op weight gainer though so I can get my calories much easier
    Answer is NO. Steroids is not for you. You will lose gains plus your peepee.

  15. #15
    JohnnnyBlazzze's Avatar
    JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Killa Cali
    Posts
    2,133
    Quote Originally Posted by G Lock View Post
    Ummm OMG YOU GUYS ARE SO DANG ANNOYING, I already said I EAT OVER MY CALORIE LIMIT but i dont eat so much to were I will gain fat.

    You guys take steroids so no shit you can eat 5000-6000 cals with ease because steroids will help you cut more fat, I'm not on steroids so my ass isnt going to be eating 5000 cals a day.

    You think I've been getting stronger by eating less calories? I don't need HELP with working out I only needed help with STEROIDS because I'm not a user so obviously I wouldn't know everything about them or at least the QUESTION I ASKED that nobody seems to answer.
    My diet I don't have a specific diet, I eat different foods,
    I just try to get my macros in at the least

    I usually eat 1g per pound of body weight in protein
    around 3X my body weight in carbs
    and i usually eat anywhere from 300-500 extra cals

    I don't really have to count my fat that much because I don't over eat on fats that much
    as long as I'm eating 90% good foods and hitting all my macros ill get gains, powerlifters look like shit and bench 900 pounds.
    I just care about my macros but I dont sit around eating junk all day either.

    I take a op creatine 5gs per day because im already loaded
    Sometimes ill buy a whey isolate depending on if I feel I need more protein in my diet
    I take a fish oil
    and a multivitamin
    I don't use pre workouts that much because I dont really need them for energy or a pump

    I'll probably be buying op weight gainer though so I can get my calories much easier
    So you eat 150g Protein and 450g of Carbs? which would be 2400cals and you don't count your fats? What do the 400-500 extra cals consist of that you eat, with eating these macros, including your 500 extra cals, you're still not even getting 3000cals.

    Dude if you want to see gains you're going to need to get your diet fixed.

  16. #16
    austinite's Avatar
    austinite is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cialis, Texas
    Posts
    31,134
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnnyblazzze View Post
    So you eat 150g Protein and 450g of Carbs? which would be 2400cals and you don't count your fats? What do the 400-500 extra cals consist of that you eat, with eating these macros, including your 500 extra cals, you're still not even getting 3000cals.

    Dude if you want to see gains you're going to need to get your diet fixed.
    But im 19 and I want you to say EAT STEROIDS !!! YOU WILL GET HUGE!! REGARDLESS OF DIET!!!

  17. #17
    G Lock is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    USA, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    157
    Bro, I counted my cals before counted 3000 cals on paper before.
    Like I said, if my diet was shit I shouldn't be getting stronger every week right or wrong?
    That isn't exactly how many gs I eat but its a estimate, trust me I eat enough cals, i just do it slower not super fast because I don't feel like having to burn off fat tons of fat in the end. If I counted 3000 cals with my own eyeballs and wrote in on paper before I know I ate that much. I don't write my cals and stuff on paper any more because I remember off my head, depending on how many calories I burn on certain days I will eat more or less than normal

  18. #18
    JohnnnyBlazzze's Avatar
    JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Killa Cali
    Posts
    2,133
    You're getting stronger every week, that is great. Stick with that naturally and modify your diet as you grow. You're to young and nobody is going to condone or help you with AAS when you are only 20 years old and can ruin your health for the rest of your life. It's just how it is, sorry if that's what you don't want to hear.

  19. #19
    G Lock is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    USA, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    157
    Here you go for all you speds,
    I AM EATING ENOUGH, I used to weigh around 130 DID I JUST MAGICLY GO UP IN WEIGHT FROM EATING LESS? hummmmm...no
    Why would I be getting stronger every week or two if I wasnt eating more cals than I need on that day?

    Don't compare yourself, your metabolism, what you eat because all of you actually take steroids so Obouisly what you do I CANT BE DOING UNLESS YOU WANNA SEE ME GAIN ****ING 10 pounds of pure fat in one month.

    Bottom line is I asked a simple simple so ****ing simple ass question, I'm going to a different forum because you obviously wont answer it and just wasted an hour of my life.

    YES I KNOW THE RISK, ACNE, BALLS, TESTOSTERONE , and all of that shit. Is there any scientific proof that shown steroids to kill people, no conclusive data was ever proven and if it was it happend to long term users

    Maybe if you would have answered my shit i wouldnt have decided to do it, if you think by NOT ANSWERING QUESTIONS makes people not do it then your a dumbass all you did was piss me off and make me wanna find out the answer by using it since your ass wont give one, At least you gave me more motivation to work out 20x harder now

    For all of you, You've changed my mind, I'm going to get some steroids from my friend after I learn how to properally use and cylce them. I'm not going to stay on them long not even a year.

    I bet you any ****ing money that my strength gains and muscle gains will go through the roof because obviously I NEED MORE LEARNING TO DO so if thats true than I shouldnt get any gains being that im just a 19 year old who doesnt know what im doing even though ive been making gains

    You dont know what my goals are, you cant tell me how much im eating per day when I clearly counted cals, You cant say DONT DO IT BUT THEN YOU ****ERS BEEN DOING IT EVERY SINCE THE AGE OF 17, You cant tell what my metabolism is, you dont know what routine i do, you dont know shit of what i do or how i progress all you fags are doing is saying you weight 150 and compared to us that aint shit, WELL NO SHIT YOU ****ERS TAKE ROIDS AND BEEN LIFTING FOR EVER.

    MY POINT WILL BE PROVEN - Im going to take before pics which is where im at right now then after pics when i train with roids, Im only gonna stay on them for a few months and lean how to properally cycle off and try my best to keep the gains.

    If I turn out okay with NO HEALTH PROBLEMS from short term use, and turn out bigger, stronger and better I can't wait to rub it in your face.
    I'll book mark this so I wont forget this day.
    Ill be back in months
    Last edited by G Lock; 05-29-2012 at 06:06 PM.

  20. #20
    austinite's Avatar
    austinite is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cialis, Texas
    Posts
    31,134
    Quote Originally Posted by G Lock View Post
    Here you go for all you speds,
    I AM EATING ENOUGH, I used to weigh around 130 DID I JUST MAGICLY GO UP IN WEIGHT FROM EATING LESS? hummmmm...no
    Why would I be getting stronger every week or two if I wasnt eating more cals than I need on that day?

    Don't compare yourself, your metabolism, what you eat because all of you actually take steroids so Obouisly what you do I CANT BE DOING UNLESS YOU WANNA SEE ME GAIN ****ING 10 pounds of pure fat in one month.

    Bottom line is I asked a simple simple so ****ing simple ass question, I'm going to a different forum because you fags obviously wont answer it and just wasted an hour of my life.

    YES I KNOW THE RISK, ACNE, BALLS, TESTOSTERONE , and all of that shit. Is there any scientific proof that shown steroids to kill people, no conclusive data was ever proven and if it was it happend to long term users

    Maybe if you would have answered my shit i wouldnt have decided to do it, if you think by NOT ANSWERING QUESTIONS makes people not do it then your a dumbass all you did was piss me off and make me wanna find out the answer by using it since your ass wont give one, At least you gave me more motivation to work out 20x harder now

    For all of you, You've changed my mind, I'm going to get some steroids from my friend after I learn how to properally use and cylce them. I'm not going to stay on them long not even a year.

    I bet you any ****ing money that my strength gains and muscle gains will go through the roof because obviously I NEED MORE LEARNING TO DO so if thats true than I shouldnt get any gains being that im just a 19 year old who doesnt know what im doing even though ive been making gains

    You dont know what my goals are, you cant tell me how much im eating per day when I clearly counted cals, You cant say DONT DO IT BUT THEN YOU ****ERS BEEN DOING IT EVERY SINCE THE AGE OF 17, You cant tell what my metabolism is, you dont know what routine i do, you dont know shit of what i do or how i progress all you fags are doing is saying you weight 150 and compared to us that aint shit, WELL NO SHIT YOU ****ERS TAKE ROIDS AND BEEN LIFTING FOR EVER.

    MY POINT WILL BE PROVEN - Im going to take before pics which is where im at right now then after pics when i train with roids, Im only gonna stay on them for a few months and lean how to properally cycle off and try my best to keep the gains.

    If I turn out okay with NO HEALTH PROBLEMS from short term use, and turn out bigger, stronger and better I can't wait to rub it in your face.
    I'll book mark this so I wont forget this day.
    Ill be back in months
    No no... please don't leave... you never answered my question! Have you considered Skate Boarding???

    Hang tight... I just called a Waaaaaammbulance for you. We all weighed 130 at one point, Einstein.

  21. #21
    JohnnnyBlazzze's Avatar
    JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Killa Cali
    Posts
    2,133
    Nobody cares about your gains or wants to see you come back here with your before and after pics, especially with your shitty attitude. I'm sure we will see you in a month or so with a new username begging for help because you can't get a hard on. I don't understand while you're so sensitive, you're acting like a 12 year old who just got told by his parents that he's not allowed to go to his friends house or something, that's seriously how you're acting. I think I weighed 130lbs in 6th grade, of course you're going to gain and grow it's called puberty.

  22. #22
    G Lock is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    USA, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    157
    skateboarding, I know how to but I don't find it to intertaining breaking my leg off a set of stairs, I rap/Liftweights/Competitve gamer That is what keeps me calm and chillaxin, people like you who do not answer questions is what pisses me off, because obviously if you arn't answering the question than that means the question is true which is why you arnt answering it.

    Its called answer the question then say why or why not to do it. Not say dont do it and dont give the answer.

    Where I live there is not much to do, Spots/Rap/Game/Sell/Get lucky and make money off a good paying job.

    I don't sell, so i dont plan on doing that, I have reached #1 on certain games and no Im not a ****ing nerd, im just too good but i doubt ill ever make money off of playing a game.

    I doubt, I will make money from lifting because my plan isnt to be a pro lifter

    I doubt I will make money from sports although im pretty good sports there are also many others who are good and its not something I enjoy doing all the time

    Rapping is my only way to get out of this shitty world, its the only thing I can do for 24 hours and not get bored if I sucked dick at it I wouldnt still write but since I get to see videos on youtube and people in real life rap I get to see how my raps compare to others and I already know for a fact that my lyrics can content with the best so that is my only option besides get a lucky ass job that pays 20 bucks an hour.

    As for waaaaambulances you guys seem pretty happy with your roids other wise you wouldnt be taking them no would you.
    No im not black,
    oh and not to mention that if I was to get lucky and become a rapper it pays better than a regular job anyways

    I hope an alien probes you guys in the aszz

  23. #23
    G Lock is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    USA, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    157
    U MAD BRO? Obiously you care because you replyied, why so serious, difference is in real life im not a ***** ass bitch like you guys U MAD BRO?

  24. #24
    bigging's Avatar
    bigging is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    us
    Posts
    102
    It's waist of time u don't have solid foundation and your not gonna retain anything. Don't be lazy u have years to keep growing and master your nutrition

  25. #25
    austinite's Avatar
    austinite is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cialis, Texas
    Posts
    31,134
    Quote Originally Posted by G Lock View Post
    U MAD BRO? Obiously you care because you replyied, why so serious, difference is in real life im not a ***** ass bitch like you guys U MAD BRO?
    It's peanut butter jelly time!
    It's peanut butter jelly time!
    It's peanut butter jelly time!

    Where ya at
    Where ya at
    Where ya at
    Where ya at

    There ya go
    There ya go
    There ya go
    There ya go

    Peanut butter jelly!
    Peanut butter jelly!
    Peanut butter jelly!

  26. #26
    JohnnnyBlazzze's Avatar
    JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Killa Cali
    Posts
    2,133
    Quote Originally Posted by G Lock View Post
    U MAD BRO? Obiously you care because you replyied, why so serious, difference is in real life im not a ***** ass bitch like you guys U MAD BRO?
    Lol you should stick to rapping and video games. Maybe you can be the next Justin Bieber...

  27. #27
    G Lock is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    USA, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    157
    I don't think its that hard to get gains on roids really.
    There was a video where a guy said something like

    A person who takes steroids can get results in just a years time that would take someone natural 10 years to do.
    I think they even said, a person who has a shitty diet eats unhealthy, has poor sleep can get more strength and size in a year
    than someone who is natural and doing everything right and taking like 5 years

  28. #28
    G Lock is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    USA, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    157
    Thanks you reminded me to go eat some

  29. #29
    G Lock is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    USA, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    157
    Justin beiber doesnt rap although you are probably the reason the little queer has 400,000,000 views on youtube :/

  30. #30
    austinite's Avatar
    austinite is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cialis, Texas
    Posts
    31,134
    Quote Originally Posted by G Lock View Post
    Where I live there is not much to do, Spots/Rap/Game/Sell/Get lucky and make money off a good paying job.
    All right stop! Collaborate and listen!

  31. #31
    Brohim's Avatar
    Brohim is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    1,299
    Quote Originally Posted by G Lock View Post
    I don't think its that hard to get gains on roids really.
    There was a video where a guy said something like

    A person who takes steroids can get results in just a years time that would take someone natural 10 years to do.
    I think they even said, a person who has a shitty diet eats unhealthy, has poor sleep can get more strength and size in a year
    than someone who is natural and doing everything right and taking like 5 years
    That's not true. A newbie who does Steriods will LOSE all their gains if they don't have a base to start out with. (YEARS of lifting and nutrition) It will be artifical strength and their tendons will become weaker and they will probably injure themselves. They could also damage their endocrine system (think no more hard ons)

    When your still young your hormones are still being up-regulated by your endocrine system. IE large amounts of steriods floating in your body. Easy to put on mass and burn fat at that age. This will continue to about age 25. There is no rush in this game.

  32. #32
    JohnnnyBlazzze's Avatar
    JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Killa Cali
    Posts
    2,133
    Quote Originally Posted by G Lock View Post
    Justin beiber doesnt rap although you are probably the reason the little queer has 400,000,000 views on youtube :/
    Oh sorry, I stand corrected, good catch. You probably follow him on twitter, you guys have a lot in common...You both rap, play video games, weigh the same.

  33. #33
    G Lock is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    USA, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    157
    I know all of that but for all of you to act like you can't take steroids while being more safe with them is just dumb. Even professional doctors said that they are more worried about people who drink all the time and smoke compared to someone who takes steroids and knows what they are doing. I already know about the hormones stuff which is why I was going to wait until 25 when most if not all of my body is almost done maturing. But since nobody answers anything because they feel that they are too cool for everybody else to know the answer I should just do it and find out the answer.

    If I die at age 75 and took steroids, i wouldnt care, you only live on life its not like I plan on living to age 105, If I die at age 70 i dont care im an old fart anyways

  34. #34
    G Lock is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    USA, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    157
    hahha I bet you listen to justin bieber while working out, you probably tryin to gain as much muscle as possible just to impress little bieber. You have something in common with bieber ...when you see a guy in the gym you say, baby baby baby OHHHHH

  35. #35
    StickyNicky's Avatar
    StickyNicky is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    302
    Will you at least bust a rhyme real quick before you leave so we can be impressed by your rapping skills?

  36. #36
    G Lock is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    USA, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    157
    rhymes are ment for real life not texting/typing, you can't understand a flow through typing.

    But this is how you can judge any rappers skill and how I judge when I meet new people or decide if I'm better or not.
    Also depends on what type of music you like.

    #1 MULTIS aka multiple rhymes. - that means you rhyme more than one word in every sentence.
    example. a person who sucks will only rhyme one rhyme at the end of each sentence
    NORMAL - I found out that your info was FAKE,... that info im not acceptin to TAKE. NOTICE ONLY ONE RHYME IN EACH Sentence i put caps on the rhymes

    MORE COMPLEX aka MULTI - I found out that your info was FAKE MISS, that info im no acceptin to TAKE SIS. notice two rhymes this makes it harder to make sentences and means it takes more skill

    Now those arnt good lines im just giving examples, look at eminem, lloyd banks, lil wayne, jay z, cannabis, cassidy pretty much any good rapper uses more than one rhyme at the end of a senetence

    #2 good metaphors over cheesy ones
    anyone can make a metaphor or simile, cheesy ones are ones that are easy to think of such as green as grass, blue like the sky, hot as the devil, cold as de***ber anyone can make that so I dont respect those lines

    More comlex ones while using multis would be like,

    I'll give your ass a check, but thats if ANY PLAY,
    call me the hulk cuz i break bricks EVERY DAY. metaphor breaking bricks as in money is comparing the hulk to breaking bricks.

    When you start using metaphors while using muliple rhymes it shows indication of better lyrics and greater skill than someone with one rhyme like bat, cat and cheesy lines that you could think of

    For example here is one of my lines

    I be LAYIN the FACTS, you ain't SPRAYIN THE MACKS,
    the only clean shot you land is when your SPRAYING YA AXE.
    I be LAYIN RELAXED....
    but reflexes got me hot handed like the little boy PLAYIN wit WAX.

    multiple rhymes, metaphors and similies.

    Also people can end a rhyme without finishing the sentence like this

    I ran tracks like the LAST MAN, ya super TRASH AND,
    lyrics stay dirty like the man with the TRASH HAND. Just a quick example that people can end sentences without actually finishing them, rhyming AND so that the next sentence can finish off the sentece before.


    I got a new toy that will BURN-A-HATER,
    and put a red dot in his eye like the ****ing TERM-A-NATOR.

    now go listen to rappers and see if they do any of this if they dont they arnt that good

  37. #37
    JohnnnyBlazzze's Avatar
    JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Killa Cali
    Posts
    2,133
    Thank God you're here to tell us what qualifies somebody as a good rapper. I can't wait to share with my friends!

  38. #38
    G Lock is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    USA, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    157
    I just ate pizza hut cuz I can do whatever the **** I WANNA DO!

  39. #39
    austinite's Avatar
    austinite is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cialis, Texas
    Posts
    31,134
    Quote Originally Posted by G Lock View Post
    I just ate pizza hut cuz I can do whatever the **** I WANNA DO!
    Peanut Butter Jelly with a baseball bat!

  40. #40
    DeadlyD's Avatar
    DeadlyD is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,016
    Quote Originally Posted by austinite

    All right stop! Collaborate and listen!
    ice is back with a brand new invention!, somethin grabs hold of you tightly, flows like a hawk, yo daily and nightly.....

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •