Thread: First cycle

Semper0311 is offline New Member

First cycle

Ok guys im new to this site i am doing some research but i need some advice.
    My goal is to gain 20 pounds of muscle and shred my body fat to 12% in one(n only)cycle.
    21 y/o, 170 lbs, 5'11, 3-4 years lifting, no aas experience.
    I know I havent reached my genetic limit but im about to reach my time limit.
    I am considering combining a few compounds into this cycle even though it would be my first one..
    test prop, tren ace, winstrol , t3, clenbuteral along with finasteride, exemestane, cabergoline, and clomid.
    knowing tren is very powerful and not for a beginner,
    I have to ask, is there any way to do these compounds safely for a first timer or can i reach my goal with just test and clomid?
    I understand test and diet is enough for good gains if its your first cycle, but i need great results fast, this will be my only cycle.

FONZY007 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If diet is right on, test alone should give you nice gains..my first test cycle I went from 225-245 than down to 238... 13lbs in 10 weeks!! Not bad

But on a second note I just noticed your age, and I did AAS at the age of 20-21 years old and now I'm on trt since age 27 years old.. If I was you wait a few more years..

Just hit the weights, eat, eat, and eat!!

And on a third note, I'm willing to bet this won't be your only cycle lol
    Last edited by FONZY007; 05-25-2012 at 05:50 PM.

Yeah I would like it to be my only cycle. So I hope I can restore my HTPA to near normal levels as fast as possible, I would like to keep at least 50% of my gains.
    So I might go with test prop, along with HCG and clomid. It sounds like adding HCG to a cycle makes it easier to recover. Recovery is my biggest Priority.

papa-g is offline Member
    Why do you say you need results fast? What's your rush?

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    If you cycle now at your current age, there will be a good chance that you will be recovering for the rest of your life.....
    sound good to you?
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...s#.T8Dhn7BSSn8
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread....#.T8Dhv7BSSn8

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Bro you are to young to light for your size.You need to learn how to eat.

Yes that is possible, I may just wait until I hit my genetic limit before messing with aas. I know I can keep gaining naturally.
    I have blood work coming so if my levels are good i wont need them now. beef and broccoli all day

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    good boy, try hitting up the nutrition forum and work on your diet.
    http://forums.steroid.com/forumdispl...RESOURCE-FORUM

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Semper0311
    Yes that is possible, I may just wait until I hit my genetic limit before messing with aas. I know I can keep gaining naturally.
    I have blood work coming so if my levels are good i wont need them now. beef and broccoli all day
    If you know you can keep making gains naturally why mess with aas lol I want to go on a cycle to but not till i'm about 24 or 25. Don't screw yourself up and become another person the media uses to demonize people like us

BIGB is offline Associate Member
    You know i don't really ever post on here been around a long time. My story i went from 145 pounds to my heaviest 260 pounds with out one drug so why are people so F in lazy. need to take something when 20 or 21 eat sleep train, and repeat. and train till you want to puke not this fluffy bullshit people call working out.

Everyone has their reason.
    Thanks for the help guys.

papa-g is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Semper0311
    Everyone has their reason.
    Thanks for the help guys.
    So what are your reasons? Were you diagnosed with some kind of a condition that won't let your brain tell your noddy how to work correctly? Cuz if that's not the case which I am certain it's not then eat better hit the gym and start laying some frame work for your body. Then when your around 30 and are fully committed to using gear. Your body and mind will be prepared.

Read alot. Eat alot. Workout alot. Then look for a boost to shatter the glass ceiling.

Thread Information